No announcement yet.

Nicks update from R.Vachianno on ESPN Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, we need him back, but he wasnt the reason we lost to the Eagles. Hixon performed GREAT in his absence, so has Barden.
    I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Sure, we need him back, but he wasnt the reason we lost to the Eagles. Hixon performed GREAT in his absence, so has Barden.
      Barden had one good game, and one not-so-good game. To say that he has performed great is stretching it.

Comment

Unsure what to make of this. Knee issues should always be taken seriously. I know he was out of couple games last season, but it was later on and not this early. I hope all his results come back with some positive feedback.
        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Brownies will not lay down for us...its going to be a close game.So regardless if its Nicks or whoever, they better step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
            Barden had one good game, and one not-so-good game. To say that he has performed great is stretching it.
            Yes, I get it, some people here hate Barden. He is playing fine for the position he is in. Oh and by the way, he got a concussion during the game.

Comment

Yes, I get it, some people here hate Barden. He is playing fine for the position he is in. Oh and by the way, he got a concussion during the game.
              It's not about hating barden . . . it's a simple fact. he has not played "great" in two games.

Comment

It's not about hating barden . . . it's a simple fact. he has not played "great" in two games.
                He played great against the Panthers right? Or was that Eli just playing great and Barden just benefiting from it.

Comment

He played great against the Panthers right? Or was that Eli just playing great and Barden just benefiting from it.
                  As I said, if you want to say that he played "great" against Carolina, I won't quibble with you there. But he was not even good against the Eagles and made mistakes that cost us the game. Therefore, I do not think that it can be said that he has played "great" so far, since "so far" includes him sucking in one game.

Comment

As I said, if you want to say that he played "great" against Carolina, I won't quibble with you there. But he was not even good against the Eagles and made mistakes that cost us the game. Therefore, I do not think that it can be said that he has played "great" so far, since "so far" includes him sucking in one game.
                    Well, he hasnt been bad so far. Sorry I didnt specify he hasnt been HOF worthy since Nicks went down. He has been very servicable. And if you want to blindly blame him for the Eagles loss, go ahead, even though it had nothing to do with his performance. If he didnt rape that DB, Eli would of thrown a game ending INT.

So, about Nicks....

Any updates? I saw he didnt practice but how is he looking?

Comment

Well, he hasnt been bad so far. Sorry I didnt specify he hasnt been HOF worthy since Nicks went down. He has been very servicable. And if you want to blindly blame him for the Eagles loss, go ahead, even though it had nothing to do with his performance. If he didnt rape that DB, Eli would of thrown a game ending INT.

So, about Nicks....

Any updates? I saw he didnt practice but how is he looking?
                      He's not going to play this Sunday just saw it on NFL32...........
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

he'll get back ... he's been a good healer in the past and while this has been a frustrating start for him, we'll have our stud back for SF ... Hix, Randle, JJ ... they'll have us covered vs. Cleveland ... ummm .... covered is a bad adj. there, but you know what i mean
                        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

NFL Network just reported that Nicks status for Sunday is still uncertain and it depends on if he practices tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X