Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think we're overreacting. Let's wait and see what he does on Sunday because he is going to be the # 3 receiver. If he steps up, great, if not, they will continue to develop him until he can. In the meantime we have Cruz, Hixon, and Bennett to do the heavy lifting.
    and dont forget my buddy Pascoe.....
    he has 1 TD already......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      and dont forget my buddy Pascoe.....
      he has 1 TD already......
      I was actually going to add Beatty but he dropped one However Pascoe and Hynoski are also available
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I was actually going to add Beatty but he dropped one However Pascoe and Hynoski are also available
        Yes I feel that the Hynocerous and Pascoe will be the key targets for Eli this weekend....well maybe not key but they will get a couple chances anyway...

Would love to see the play they did with jacobs last vs the Cowboys when they threw him and outside seam route. He was all by himself and on his way.

Hyno could def pull that off.
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yes I feel that the Hynocerous and Pascoe will be the key targets for Eli this weekend....well maybe not key but they will get a couple chances anyway...

Would love to see the play they did with jacobs last vs the Cowboys when they threw him and outside seam route. He was all by himself and on his way.

Hyno could def pull that off.
          If I remember correctly, always iffy, that went for 44 yards
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If I remember correctly, always iffy, that went for 44 yards
            sounds good to me Pops....

Comment

sounds good to me Pops....
              Have you seen my walker?

Comment

Have you seen my walker?
                probably next to your portable commode.....

Comment

probably next to your portable commode.....
                  I just strap it on now, saves me having to think about....well, you know

Comment

I just strap it on now, saves me having to think about....well, you know
                    ....great for tailgating too.......

Comment

....great for tailgating too.......
                      LMAO

BADDA BING!

Comment

Have you seen my walker?
                        Johnny?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          Johnny?

Mmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                          X