No announcement yet.

Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like what Cruz did, this is the NFL, you better be ready when your number is called. And with the injuries at the wr position Randle's number is going to be called. I also don't mind that it got out to the public, maybe this will moitivate him.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      All of what Cruz says is true (and I love Cruz) but he should have kept it inside the locker room. IMO
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
        I meant that the late news of Barden's concussion seemed a little convenient . . . like a belated excuse for his mistakes down the stretch of the Eagles loss.
        How do I get so lost?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          How do I get so lost?
          if you have to ask then you are already lost my friend......
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            sometimes that work though. Hopefully it does. The kid seems to have the skills. Now he needs the attitude and desire.
            +1
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It probably sucks being a rookie on the giants. They don't give you many oppurtunities to play ball and when you do maybe it's just for a snap or two a game.. Real motivating.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                It probably sucks being a rookie on the giants. They don't give you many oppurtunities to play ball and when you do maybe it's just for a snap or two a game.. Real motivating.
                Gotta work for it.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Barry Cofield played, JPP, Kenny Phillips, J. Williams just to name a few. You have to earn a chance to play, you show Tom Coughlin and staff you belong on the field then you will get your chance being a rookie or not.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

yeah must suck to be drafted to a team that has won the SB 2 in the last 5 years.
                    Holesly....playing
                    Kuhn......contributing
                    Randle.....getting reps and enough to see what he has to offer AND returing punts which TC must trust him BIG TIME for.....
                    Wilson.....returning kics and doing very well. Blew two passs ops already. Getting some RB reps here and there.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yeah, I gueess that is true. I'm sure the kid just wants to get out there and do what he can do.. If he's already "pro" ready the kid is more than likely not being challenged and bored with just a few practice routes. Get the kid out there and inspire him a little.
                      sigpic

Comment

Work ethic is hard to coach, it's like a personality thing.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Yeah, I gueess that is true. I'm sure the kid just wants to get out there and do what he can do.. If he's already "pro" ready the kid is more than likely not being challenged and bored with just a few practice routes. Get the kid out there and inspire him a little.
                          If he's bored in practice and half assing his assignment, what makes you think he's ready to start? You have to work hard in practice and show you have what it takes, regardless of if you're bored of running routes. If you're that bored, you'd train a little harder.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Coaches should put players on the field if they get bored on the sidelines? What happened to earning the privilege to step on the field with the real professionals?

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

What? Are you serious?

Throw the guy on the field who shows absolutely nothing in practice so that he doesn't get bored? This makes less than zero sense.

I don't know why this has been a recurring topic lately, but Cruz summed it up pretty much perfectly. They aren't doing this only for fun anymore. They are professionals doing a job --- and getting paid extremely well to do it. It needs to be taken seriously. Some of the comments on this thread make me question whether you guys understand the difference between what a high school WR's mentality should be and what a NFL WR's mentality should be.....
                              Last edited by njg85m; 10-03-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                if you have to ask then you are already lost my friend......
                                Waaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X