Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Rueben Randle...how can the guy NOT be motivated to play pro ball? I just dont get it. If this is the case, I'm glad Victor called him out. Someone needs to...

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/03/...nt-to-be-here/

If playing in the NFL isn't motiviation and Cruz telling you to step your game up, I'm not sure what is. Hopefully this kid can get it together, we could sure use his help right now.

Comment

Sounds like JPP needs to talk to him.. haha

Comment

Good to see Cruz becoming a leader.

Comment

Dissapointing. Did he fall lower than projected in the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Good to see Cruz becoming a leader.
            ABSOLUTELY. Love it!

If all of our players had the work ethic and humbleness of Victor Cruz we would win the super bowl every damn year.....
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              Dissapointing. Did he fall lower than projected in the draft?
              Randle was projected as a late 1st to early 2nd. I imagine he is having a hard time adjusting to the TC way of things having to break through a talented group of receivers. Maybe he feels the task is too daunting? Not sure what his deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                ABSOLUTELY. Love it!

If all of our players had the work ethic and humbleness of Victor Cruz we would win the super bowl every damn year.....
                Amen brother!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Randle was projected as a late 1st to early 2nd. I imagine he is having a hard time adjusting to the TC way of things having to break through a talented group of receivers. Maybe he feels the task is too daunting? Not sure what his deal is.
                  He needs to suck it up or he may be flipping burgers in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    Sounds like JPP needs to talk to him.. haha
                    Haha Yes, Randle needs a good old dose of the ice bath

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                      He needs to suck it up or he may be flipping burgers in the near future.
                      He probably just feels like there's no way he can shine right now, so why bother.

Top that with a little anxiety and/or depression ?? (maybe, who knows), and you have yourself one unmotivated football player

Sounds like he will snap out of it, It is better that this is the problem rather than a lack of skill. You can't snap out of just not being as good as everyone else. Sounds like they still think he has tons of potential, just has to get his *** in gear and work for it.

Comment

He sees a guy like Barden get paid for three years of no production.

Eh, maybe he's just disappointed that he went from being the big fish to being a guppy in less than a year. It's understandable, but it's time to get over it and work like every day on the team could be his last.

Comment

All of what Cruz says is true (and I love Cruz) but he should have kept it inside the locker room. IMO
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

This is all a good way of thinking and I believe you may be right.

Fact is - he should feel blessed he is on the New York Giants. David Wilson seems to be motivated for sure, but then again, he really doesn't have much competition at that position besides Bradshaw's experience.

No offense to Randle, but Cruz is right here. Step it up, you need to have motivation to be on this Tom Coughlin run team.

Comment

I don't understand it either.

I would think being a rookie in immediate competition for the #3 spot on the defending SB champs roster would make me work harder, not less hard.

Are Barden, Hixon, and JJ that intimidating to him? Let's hope he steps it up, whatever the problem may be.

Comment

Working...
                              X