Guys, Check Out This Injury Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season
    You're a bum....

Jacobs was a GREAT Giant and will retire as one. Show him the despect he deserves.... he gave us everything he had for yearss.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
      You're a bum....

Jacobs was a GREAT Giant and will retire as one. Show him the despect he deserves.... he gave us everything he had for yearss.
      And had nothing but great things to say about our team and our HC after he left......
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?
        Didn't Nicks break his foot whilst running a drill? Is he a bum, too?

Comment

This is the Injury report before practice Today:

Kenny Phillips (knee)
          Ramses Barden (concussion)
          Rocky Bernard (quad)
          David Baas (hand)
          Chris Snee (hip)
          Keith Rivers (hammy)
          Antrel Rolle (knee)
          Corey Webster (hand)
          Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
          Michael Boley (hip)
          Michael Coe (hammy)
          David Diehl (knee)
          Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
          hpis, hands, feet, and knees....no issue with strength and conditioning. Hamstrings possibly. But you dont know if these guys are doing what they are supposed to. The trainers can babysit just so much.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Ok guys, yes they are all BUMS.

Geez, take one word and run with it much?

Jacobs was the man. Hes a bum currently for the niners. Maybe bum isnt the right word....how about letdown? Hes a letdown for the niners so far. No?

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              hpis, hands, feet, and knees....no issue with strength and conditioning. Hamstrings possibly. But you dont know if these guys are doing what they are supposed to. The trainers can babysit just so much.
              Yeah, idk I'm just trying to blame someone. It can't be that these players have bad luck/ are frail can it? likely..

Comment

Everyone must admit though, that is a lengthy injury report through 4 games of the season, is it not?

Comment

I'm sure half those guys on the injury list have minor injuries that won't prevent them from playing Sunday. The Patriots listed Brady as probable with a shoulder injury for like 10yrs straight.

Comment

I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season
                    Jacobs gut hurt in a Pre-season game, Up until he was injured he had like 34 yds on 4 carries that game. He is in no way a BUM.

HOUSTON -- San Francisco 49ers running back Brandon Jacobs injured his left knee in the first quarter of Saturday night's game against the Houston Texans.
                    Jacobs was injured when he was hit by Kareem Jackson at the end of an 8-yard run late in the first quarter. Jacobs remained on the turf for several minutes while trainers talked with him. He was helped to his feet and hopped off the field on his right leg before being placed on a cart and taken to the locker room.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

This is the Injury report before practice Today:

Kenny Phillips (knee)
                      Ramses Barden (concussion)
                      Rocky Bernard (quad)
                      David Baas (hand)
                      Chris Snee (hip)
                      Keith Rivers (hammy)
                      Antrel Rolle (knee)
                      Corey Webster (hand)
                      Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
                      Michael Boley (hip)
                      Michael Coe (hammy)
                      David Diehl (knee)
                      Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
                      The only guys on that list that may not play Sunday is Nicks, Rivers, Coe, Hosley, Phillips and Diehl. If Barden passes the concussion tests later in the week he'll play. Not great but not as daunting as the entire list would indicate. I am also hoping Hosley, Coe and Rivers might be able to go as they've had plenty of rest.
                      Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM.
                      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                        The only guys on that list that may not play Sunday is Nicks, Rivers, Coe, Hosley and Diehl. If Barden passes the concussion tests later in the week he'll play.
                        When the hell did Barden get a concussion? He was fine on the last play of the game, did it happen during practice?
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Just chiming in to add some love for Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                            When the hell did Barden get a concussion? He was fine on the last play of the game, did it happen during practice?
                            They didn't practice yet this week. It could have happened at any point in the game Sunday night.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Yeah, idk I'm just trying to blame someone. It can't be that these players have bad luck/ are frail can it? likely..
                              I hear ya.......I always want to go to other teams sites and look at their entier injury list to compare but I never have that much ambition. I realize some teams suffer more key injuries than others but I bet its relatively the same for all.
                              I wonder how many of those lsited will actually keep them out.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I'm worried about Rivers. I thought he looked good and we had a steal, but now with this hammy he is starting to live up to what people think he is: a bust.

Comment

Working...
                                X