Antrel Rolle (knee)
    Corey Webster (hand)
    Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
    Michael Boley (hip)
    Michael Coe (hammy)
    David Diehl (knee)
    Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously

What week can we reactivate Canty off the PUP?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I doubt they are all serious. Most of them are probably going to play.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
        This is the Injury report before practice Today:

Kenny Phillips (knee)
        Ramses Barden (concussion)
        Rocky Bernard (quad)
        David Baas (hand)
        Chris Snee (hip)
        Keith Rivers (hammy)
        Antrel Rolle (knee)
        Corey Webster (hand)
        Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
        Michael Boley (hip)
        Michael Coe (hammy)
        David Diehl (knee)
        Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
        There's such a thing as a "warm-ups coach"?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

We need Coe and Hosley. Rivers hurt is ridiculous too.

Barden got a concussion apparently...

Soooo Hello CRUZ you are the Last Man Standing. You have the most balls, you dont get hurt, and you still catch passes DBL Teamed. We dont pay Crux enough, hes only making like 500k this year, you guys know that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            What week can we reactivate Canty off the PUP?
            After week 6

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            LOOOOOOOOL
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Meanwhile, the 49ers most notable injury is none other than Brandon Jacobs himself. Just makes me laugh but like in the past, we will prevail.

Comment

Lol, likely not. But clearly, allowing these guys to stretch on their own isnt cutting it for some of them. How amny dang "hammys" have we had in the last 4 years? Just stretch the crap out of them before every run, jog, practice, game...and you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Meanwhile, the 49ers most notable injury is none other than Brandon Jacobs himself. Just makes me laugh but like in the past, we will prevail.
                  Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season

Comment

Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season
                    Out of the many years he's been here, how many times has he been injured for a long period of time?

Sorry, I disagree with you. He's not a bum at all. He's actually one of my favorite Giants despite the fact the dumb **** he said at times and the annoying tip toeing which he transferred to Bradshaw.

Comment

Getting hurt doesn't make a guy "a bum". there is no virtue in staying healthy. Its just good luck. You aren't tougher if you avoid injury.
                      Jacobs gets hurt because he has an upright running style and he's 6' 4". He legs are more exposed. Has nothing to do with being a bum.

Comment

He was always a little banged up. He may have played the games, but was not nearly as effective because of his knee/ankle w.e . How do you think Bradshaw got carries in the first place?

Dont get me wrong, I Love the big guy, he used to get me so pumped up when they showed him pregame, rowdyin up the troops. And how vocal he was on the field.

Comment

Looking at it now, the NFCE always seems to be one of the more banged up divisions in the NFL. I'm feeling a little envious of how really talented teams like the 49ers manage to keep most of their starters healthy throughout the season even though they play some of the most physical football in the league. Jacobs was always relatively healthy and once he headed to the 49ers, he gets injured at the start of the preseason. Just funny.

Comment

He was always a little banged up. He may have played the games, but was not nearly as effective because of his knee/ankle w.e . How do you think Bradshaw got carries in the first place?

Dont get me wrong, I Love the big guy, he used to get me so pumped up when they showed him pregame, rowdyin up the troops. And how vocal he was on the field.
                            And yet you called him a bum.......

Comment

And yet you called him a bum.......
                              According to his prognosis, he might be.

Bums are usually loud get pumped up when I walk through NYC!

Does that count?

Blah!

Comment

Working...
                              X