We did have one more shot to beat the E-girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Every fan base, thinks they're the classiest, or their team is the classiest
    And the ones that actually are have the history of past and present behavior to back it up

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
      Didn't we kick it on 3rd down? I thought if you kicked on 3rd down and missed you can re-kick on 4th down. Which is why you kick on 3rd down.
      No you do that in case there is a botched snap then you can throw the ball away and rekick. You could attempt a field goal on 1st down if you wanted, but it's a turnover if you don't make it.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by OX1 View Post
        Holy crap. I just remembered, we didn't line up, go for the E-girls knees
        and make Vick fumble on the kneeldown. What an opportunity we missed.
        Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
          No you do that in case there is a botched snap then you can throw the ball away and rekick. You could attempt a field goal on 1st down if you wanted, but it's a turnover if you don't make it.
          Huh, I honestly didn't know that, thanks for the info. To think I played for a long time and watch it religiously and had no clue.

Comment

Working...
          X