David Diehl returns but Giants' practice without two starting linemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm thinking Cordle, but really it's a toss-up from the fan's perspective, since we haven't seen much of either in action since the preseason...
    Not matter what, its a really bad situation

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Backups on the interior Oline plus Ahtyba Rubin and T.J. Ward = a possible lack of significant running game. Might be up to Eli and the receiving team to win another one for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        Backups on the interior Oline plus Ahtyba Rubin and T.J. Ward = a possible lack of significant running game. Might be up to Eli and the receiving team to win another one for us.
        While Weeden and Richardson are only rookies, i understand that, still they arent exactly lighting it up.
        TR has a 3.5 ypc and 55 ypg.
        Weeden is a little over 50% completion 7 picks and 3 TDs with a rating of about 60.
        If the Giants dont win this game thery have serious issues....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          That it is
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You have to wonder, they could just swap Baas and Boothe then slide Diehl in if Snee can't go....

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
              You have to wonder, they could just swap Baas and Boothe then slide Diehl in if Snee can't go....
              True, if Baas' only deficit is handling the ball.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                sorry but he desreves respect....so shut up....
                I showed my respect by welcoming him back.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Most will respect him for being Giant, but he has not played well for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Should Baas and Snee not be able to go, what choices do we really have? Sit Diehl and put Petrus and Cordle in? If so, where? Cordle at center probably, Petrus???
                    In that scenario(Baas and Snee out), maybe they put Boothe at center? Cordle at RG? Petrus at LG?

Or do they leave Boothe at LG, and like you said plug Cordle in at C and Petrus at RG?

Do they dare put Diehl in at either guard position in that case?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Most will respect him for being Giant, but he has not played well for a while now.
                      exactly.....it happens to many players. Their abilities fall off at some point. No reason to say the guy sucks or he's a bum or whatever.
                      There are many ways to say things. Deihl deserves respect IMO.
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        I showed my respect by welcoming him back.
                        then you disrespected him....I think he doesnt deserve that. From a fan's perspective its a bush league comment....

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                          In that scenario(Baas and Snee out), maybe they put Boothe at center? Cordle at RG? Petrus at LG?

Or do they leave Boothe at LG, and like you said plug Cordle in at C and Petrus at RG?

Do they dare put Diehl in at either guard position in that case?
                          My guess earlier in the thread if Baas and Snee are out was Diehl LG, Boothe C, Cordle RG. If only Baas is out, just put Snee back in his RG position and Cordle at LG. If only Snee is out, Boothe plays C and Cordle LG.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            There are many ways to say things.
                            Correct, there are. Which is why instead of calling Diehl out for being the **** tackle he is, I phrased it as to show his effect on other players.

Further, there are many better ways to get your disapproval across to other people than "so shut up...".
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

YIPEEEEEE....the most prolific turnstile on the Giants OL is coming back? Peachy!
                              The most important date missing from Diehl's NFL resume' is "RETIRED 2010"
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

There was another thread with Vacchiano (or however you spell his name) saying that Snee and Baas are both back...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X