Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Rueben Randle bushes aside work ethic concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Randle has looked pretty clueless in the games. It looks like he doesn't know the routes he's suposed to be running and can't make the proper read. Eli looked pretty frustrated a couple times he tried to throw to him. The lack of effort seemed to be pretty apparent. I wonder if he's picking up the offense like he's supposed to. Not applying himself could certainly be the cause of the complaints. Hopefully, it lights a fire under him, and he gets brings his game up a few knotches. His punt returns have looked good; but that's a matter of natural talent, more than operating as part of the team.

    Come on Rueben, we need you!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      If anyone hasn't noticed, Reuben Randle has been the Punt Returner for the Giants. It's not like he's warming the bench sinorice moss style. WR reps are not as easily to come by when playing behind Nicks (injured), Cruz, Hixon, and Barden, but he's not a complete bench warmer either.
      I did mention that and I also backed it up with saying how much TC must trust him to do that. You know how Tom is about muffed catches on punts...
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

      Comment


      • #18
        ugh Barden isnt that good

        Comment


        • #19
          JOMO said it and I agree with him, this stuff needs to be handled in house.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Breezely View Post
            JOMO said it and I agree with him, this stuff needs to be handled in house.
            Too late for that
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Breezely View Post
              JOMO said it and I agree with him, this stuff needs to be handled in house.
              Obviously that wasn't working.....

              Comment


              • #22
                Maybe Randle should curl into a ball when he is thrown a pass in the middle of the field like u Victor

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Maybe Randle should curl into a ball when he is thrown a pass in the middle of the field like u Victor
                  Thats hard Bro.....ouch
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Maybe Randle should curl into a ball when he is thrown a pass in the middle of the field like u Victor
                    That's a little harsh.. Not a Cruz fan I guess
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      and when has cruz ever done that either? sure i've seen him brace for contact after catching it vs SF in the NFC CG, but I've never seen Cruz "alligator arm" it over the middle...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                        Randle has looked pretty clueless in the games. It looks like he doesn't know the routes he's suposed to be running and can't make the proper read. Eli looked pretty frustrated a couple times he tried to throw to him. The lack of effort seemed to be pretty apparent. I wonder if he's picking up the offense like he's supposed to. Not applying himself could certainly be the cause of the complaints. Hopefully, it lights a fire under him, and he gets brings his game up a few knotches. His punt returns have looked good; but that's a matter of natural talent, more than operating as part of the team.

                        Come on Rueben, we need you!
                        Even if he's overwhelmed getting up to speed with NFL / Giants offense, the last #82 did pretty well for us being clueless ALL THE TIME.

                        I think Randle will show some flashes this season... he's a gifted receiver AND Eli Manning makes EVERYONE around him look good

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          How can anyone bash Cruz?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            If I'm not mistaken, didn't Cruz take a good long minute to learn the offense as well?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              How can anyone bash Cruz?
                              One of life's many mysteries
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012, 09:10 PM.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Back to Randle, I hope this is just the media stirring things up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X