No announcement yet.

Giants' Rueben Randle bushes aside work ethic concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randle has looked pretty clueless in the games. It looks like he doesn't know the routes he's suposed to be running and can't make the proper read. Eli looked pretty frustrated a couple times he tried to throw to him. The lack of effort seemed to be pretty apparent. I wonder if he's picking up the offense like he's supposed to. Not applying himself could certainly be the cause of the complaints. Hopefully, it lights a fire under him, and he gets brings his game up a few knotches. His punt returns have looked good; but that's a matter of natural talent, more than operating as part of the team.

Come on Rueben, we need you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      If anyone hasn't noticed, Reuben Randle has been the Punt Returner for the Giants. It's not like he's warming the bench sinorice moss style. WR reps are not as easily to come by when playing behind Nicks (injured), Cruz, Hixon, and Barden, but he's not a complete bench warmer either.
      I did mention that and I also backed it up with saying how much TC must trust him to do that. You know how Tom is about muffed catches on punts...
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

ugh Barden isnt that good

Comment

JOMO said it and I agree with him, this stuff needs to be handled in house.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezely View Post
            Too late for that
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Breezely View Post
              Obviously that wasn't working.....

Comment

Maybe Randle should curl into a ball when he is thrown a pass in the middle of the field like u Victor

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Maybe Randle should curl into a ball when he is thrown a pass in the middle of the field like u Victor
                  Thats hard Bro.....ouch
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    That's a little harsh.. Not a Cruz fan I guess
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

and when has cruz ever done that either? sure i've seen him brace for contact after catching it vs SF in the NFC CG, but I've never seen Cruz "alligator arm" it over the middle...

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                        Randle has looked pretty clueless in the games. It looks like he doesn't know the routes he's suposed to be running and can't make the proper read. Eli looked pretty frustrated a couple times he tried to throw to him. The lack of effort seemed to be pretty apparent. I wonder if he's picking up the offense like he's supposed to. Not applying himself could certainly be the cause of the complaints. Hopefully, it lights a fire under him, and he gets brings his game up a few knotches. His punt returns have looked good; but that's a matter of natural talent, more than operating as part of the team.

Come on Rueben, we need you!
                        Even if he's overwhelmed getting up to speed with NFL / Giants offense, the last #82 did pretty well for us being clueless ALL THE TIME.

I think Randle will show some flashes this season... he's a gifted receiver AND Eli Manning makes EVERYONE around him look good

Comment

How can anyone bash Cruz?

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Cruz take a good long minute to learn the offense as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              How can anyone bash Cruz?
                              One of life's many mysteries
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Back to Randle, I hope this is just the media stirring things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X