Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Tyler Sash returns to practice after four game suspension

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Four weeks may not seem like much, but for Tyler Sash, the month away from the Giants to serve a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs was an eternity.

He returned to practice Wednesday after splitting the previous four weeks between Miami and home in Iowa where he tried to stay in shape and stay connected with the sport anyway he could.

"Like a little kid getting to run free on the playground, man," Sash said of returning to practice. "It's good to be back." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

wonder who will be let go
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i was asking the same thing in another thread
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

actually 54 on the roster right now
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

maybe him?
          The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr View Post
            maybe him?
            nope....aint happening...

tryon maybe

Comment

With the injuries in the secondary, could be Petrus.
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012, 09:01 PM.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

tryon maybe
                As bad as he is as a db, he plays well on st's. I agree with Ro, maybe Petrus.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                  As bad as he is as a db, he plays well on st's. I agree with Ro, maybe Petrus.
                  I wish I knew whether Canty was going to return from PUP or go to IR.

Comment

Is this really big news? I think Brown and Hill might be better prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Something fishy going on with him. I would not be surprised if he doesn't suit up this year.

Comment

tryon maybe
                        Good point!

Comment

wonder who will be let go
                          How long do the Giants have to make the roster move to get down to 53, now that Sash is officially back. I have not seen any articles mentioning a roster move or deadline.

I wonder if Petrus is the one to be cut. Tryon is good on special teams and occasionally in sub packages, and I would say that he would be gone, if not for our secondary being so banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Something fishy going on with him. I would not be surprised if he doesn't suit up this year.
                            Yeah I have not read anything recently regarding how well Canty is progressing or if he has had any set backs.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                              How long do the Giants have to make the roster move to get down to 53, now that Sash is officially back. I have not seen any articles mentioning a roster move or deadline.

I wonder if Petrus is the one to be cut. Tryon is good on special teams and occasionally in sub packages, and I would say that he would be gone, if not for our secondary being so banged up.
                              I think i saw in one of the new clips that they had till 4pm today to make a roster move to add him
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X