Rolle, Webster, Bernard, Boley & Nicks Not Practicing Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burier View Post
    Webster being out is a good thing. He's a Touchdown waiting to happen. He's the 3rd best corner on the team right now.

Not sure who Eli is suppsed to throw too...I guess we will pretend we're the Patriots for a week.
    Cruz, Bennet, Hixon, out of bounds......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
      Webster being out is a good thing. He's a Touchdown waiting to happen. He's the 3rd best corner on the team right now.

Not sure who Eli is suppsed to throw too...I guess we will pretend we're the Patriots for a week.
      Might I be bold enough to say that Coe is 3rd and Webster is 4th? Maybe he just needs a week or two off and have some time to gather his wits. I respect the man for playing in a cast but he's just not getting it done.

Comment

I still would rather Webster be able to play. If he is the week link make sure he is getting more help.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
          Might I be bold enough to say that Coe is 3rd and Webster is 4th? Maybe he just needs a week or two off and have some time to gather his wits. I respect the man for playing in a cast but he's just not getting it done.
          Coe? Ouch.

If Webster lets a ball bounce off his hands I'll give him a pass due to the cast but he was stinking up the joint before he broke his hand.
          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Im ok with Nicks sitting out till we make our run at the end of the year.. :-)

We need to pass rush the hell out of Weeden though. Browns may be minus Cribbs and Hayden.
            If they are without Hayden we have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
              If they are without Hayden we have a chance.
              is that only reason the Giants have a chance??
              if thats it then they are in trouble....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
              X