Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why?
    Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.

    Comment


    • #17
      Let's make a wager: If Buddy is wrong, he gets a special "Pessimistic Captain of the NYGMB" title but if he is right, he becomes a new Moderator.

      Comment


      • #18
        buddy, wtf r u talking about? from the start, everyone including nicks knew that he would play through part of the foot rehab process. it wasnt expected to be 100% atm.
        next, the knee swelled up bc he went from resting his foot everyday to using his knee game day, and it caused some swelling. the issue is that the swelling would prob continue to happen if he were to rest all week for his foot so that he could play gamedays (which would reaggravate the knee i'm assuming).
        resting him is hoping that the foot gets closer to 100% so he could use his foot and knee more, thats what i'd guess anyways.

        "he's done for the year" is nothing more than a troll attempt unless u have a link

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by burier View Post
          whats the point in being so baselessly negative?
          Bad foot. Bad knee. He's a WR. Now if it was a finger or sprained wrist I cold see him playing brought those injuries.

          Comment


          • #20
            enigma- he already has that title. and tbh, im glad he says what he says bc as long as i been here, no ones been as classically wrong as buddy. so pretty much whatever he says, i believe the exact opposite to happen. ie "nicks done for year" is really "nicks will be healthy for the rest of the year"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Ok, his foot is obviously not healing as fast as we all had hoped. Look at how long it took Prince to get back last year and even then it bothered him. Now his knee is an issue big enough to make him miss 3 games now. So you think it's magically going to get better with a little rest. It said the doctors HOPE it helps. Hey, so do I, but Nicks will probably need a long period of rest and probably some treatment for that knee.
              I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.
                Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.

                None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.
                  Didn't they say its a combination of his foot and knee and that the doctors HOPE the rest will help him. Listen, he might play at some point this season but will he be healthy? I could see the Giants not wanting to rush him back if he really makes his knee worse.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.
                    Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      He's probably done for the year.
                      I suppose it's too much to hope for that you were referring to yourself in the third person.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

                        You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.
                          Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.
                            That makes you our # 1 fan!!
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              That makes you our # 1 fan!!
                              RF I thought you were #1
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                That makes you our # 1 fan!!
                                I do like my Giants. It's almost Sunday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X