Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Tuck quote...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    My God I really hope JPP doesn't lose his fire for the game cause of what's going on now They have to realize they just faced THREE mobile qbs they will have their chance but when JPP is starting to doubt that's when I get worried. Someone needs to stand up and push these guys. I hope Rolle fires them up again cause it looks like Tuck doesn't really care to do it. I think it's as simple as they miss Canty big time.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #47
      good point about canty. i remember after the SB how canty and jpp/osi were embracing. canty has also always told it as it is and been an awesome teammate from where I sit, getting him back could help out a ton. we just got to make it til then

      Comment


      • #48
        and about the depression tuck has and is spreading, i think its as simple as winning. I'd show JPP the tape of himself after they won the SF game and how happy he was and how he said thank u giants for drafting me i love my teammates...winning cures all and we've been up n down.

        they got to know that playing hard and earning wins is what makes the games fun so i believe it will work out

        Comment


        • #49
          As usual people are reading way to much into this.

          What do you want Tuck to say? That he has played well?

          He is being honest in his assessment. It does not mean he doesnt care, it means he is honest.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            My question is, why do they need to be motivated ALL the time? Canty is out..next man up? where is that mentality?
            I'm not a professional athlete, so I don't know what Tuck and JPP are going through. Whatever it is, I hope they figure out a possible solution, because it's definitely affecting their performance, and we NEED them to play at their best.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
              As usual people are reading way to much into this.

              What do you want Tuck to say? That he has played well?

              He is being honest in his assessment. It does not mean he doesnt care, it means he is honest.
              I wish I could say it's just one game..but how many times have you seen Tuck on the sidelines looking hopeless? how many times has Tuck just quit on a play/game. It's starting to be a trend now.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                and about the depression tuck has and is spreading, i think its as simple as winning. I'd show JPP the tape of himself after they won the SF game and how happy he was and how he said thank u giants for drafting me i love my teammates...winning cures all and we've been up n down.

                they got to know that playing hard and earning wins is what makes the games fun so i believe it will work out
                This is so true to the fullest. I remember that on Giants rewind JPP was going crazy in the locker room he really does have a passion for the game and you can tell he loves winning. Tuck on the other hand though doesn't seem happy ever even after a win. I love Tuck and I think he is still a great player but he has to realize that the Giants have a special young player and he has to show him that this game is about having fun although it is a business too.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                  Take some steroids..
                  +1

                  Good call.

                  the 1st time suspension is only 4 games, he's already gone 4 games without getting his name called, what's 4 games more?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                    +1

                    Good call.

                    the 1st time suspension is only 4 games, he's already gone 4 games without getting his name called, what's 4 games more?
                    lol
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Anyone else think it's time to look for a long-term option at LDE next year? Between the injuries and playing time that have worn down his body and the two Superbowl Championships, there doesn't seem to be much left in the NFL for Tuck. We could use the depth anyway and no one else on the roster has the size to play the position on a consistent basis except JPP but he's a natural RDE.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Maybe Ojome can learn to play well at LDE? idk just a thought..

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                          Maybe Ojome can learn to play well at LDE? idk just a thought..
                          He has to be active on game day. I wish they would get him and Tracey into the rotation
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            He has to be active on game day. I wish they would get him and Tracey into the rotation
                            ^ this.

                            We all know how we love out DE rotation, yet we have precious few to rotate and these ywo sitting on the inactive list each week. I dont get it, how bad can these guys be performing in practice that they arent even worth having dressed to let Tuck and Osi catch their breath.

                            Remember, Tuck and Osi have not been in this thin of a rotation in some years. This has much to do with their level of play I am sure.

                            I hope its just the string of mobile QBs keeping Ojomo on the inactive list. God knows we couldnt afford any mistakes against philly, good thing Osi is so experienced. Oh, wait......
                            #80

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
                              ^ this.

                              We all know how we love out DE rotation, yet we have precious few to rotate and these ywo sitting on the inactive list each week. I dont get it, how bad can these guys be performing in practice that they arent even worth having dressed to let Tuck and Osi catch their breath.

                              Remember, Tuck and Osi have not been in this thin of a rotation in some years. This has much to do with their level of play I am sure.

                              I hope its just the string of mobile QBs keeping Ojomo on the inactive list. God knows we couldnt afford any mistakes against philly, good thing Osi is so experienced. Oh, wait......
                              I think Ojomo showed some real maturity in not over-pursuing scrambling QBs. I know he didn't get a lot of playing time and it was pre-season but what I saw was pretty impressive. One of the things the Eagles do very successfully is constantly rotate their DLine. We have talent to do that to.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                                +1

                                Good call.

                                the 1st time suspension is only 4 games, he's already gone 4 games without getting his name called, what's 4 games more?

                                http://supersadtrombone.com/
                                ALL IN!

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X