Justin Tuck quote...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    Do you have the world's smallest violin?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I wish I could say it's just one game..but how many times have you seen Tuck on the sidelines looking hopeless? how many times has Tuck just quit on a play/game. It's starting to be a trend now.
      I ahve seen Tuck quit on 1 play and 1 play only. Does he have off games? yes he does but I dont think he is a player who quits
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

some of you people are 10x worse than then the worst media people.
        Everybody CTFD already!!!
        All of a sudden Tuck is bringing down the whole defense, he's a cancer, etc. Wholly ****!! Hope you guys dont handle your own lives like you handle the news about the Giants.....
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          some of you people are 10x worse than then the worst media people.
          Everybody CTFD already!!!
          All of a sudden Tuck is bringing down the whole defense, he's a cancer, etc. Wholly ****!! Hope you guys dont handle your own lives like you handle the news about the Giants.....
          Woah there, chill. No one is freaking out, we're just tired of the moping.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            The first step on the right path is acceptance. Now that we have that out of the way, I expect at least 3 QB pressures and a sack every two games. Reasonable expectations and certainly an improvement from what he is giving the Giants so far.
            THIS...

Comment

Woah there, chill. No one is freaking out, we're just tired of the moping.
              some posters are calling him a cancer and that he is done....that is over reacting....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                some posters are calling him a cancer and that he is done....that is over reacting....IMO
                Ok, but it is kinda strange how JPP isn't having fun anymore.

Comment

Ok, but it is kinda strange how JPP isn't having fun anymore.
                  i hope he doesnt become a locker room cancer but im with u when u say its strange how JPP is sounding like Tuck...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
                    LOL

that's gonna get forwarded in the office 20 times tomorrow.

you made my friday !
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                      LOL

that's gonna get forwarded in the office 20 times tomorrow.

you made my friday !
                      Don't forward it to your boss.

Actually, idc do it.

Comment

Bring back Deon Grant so he can shout at him. The defense needs a vocal leader.

Comment

@RVacchianoNYDN: Justin Tuck doesn't officially have a QB hit. "That's very wrong," he said. "I think I have 3. But I don't have enough. I pretty much suck." Although it's somewhat true as of right now, I wouldn't want to hear a team captain saying that. Hope he can stop sucking.
                          Well, I can't argue with him. He isn't play well at all.
                          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

I really don't think Tuck is playing that bad. He may no be getting to the QB, but who on the team is? Once the word gets out on a teams specialty the rest of the NFL plans a way to beat it. So between that and the secondary having a ridiculous amount of injuries and the pass rush suffers.

Comment

Don't forward it to your boss.

Actually, idc do it.
                              we're canadian, we're all constantly happy.

he's the first one getting it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                I really don't think Tuck is playing that bad. He may no be getting to the QB, but who on the team is? Once the word gets out on a teams specialty the rest of the NFL plans a way to beat it. So between that and the secondary having a ridiculous amount of injuries and the pass rush suffers.
                                Well that's the problem as well, nobody is getting pressure.

Also, isn't it somewhat beneficial to the opposing team to know that Tuck said that about himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X