Justin Tuck quote...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Tuck quote...

@RVacchianoNYDN: Justin Tuck doesn't officially have a QB hit. "That's very wrong," he said. "I think I have 3. But I don't have enough. I pretty much suck." Although it's somewhat true as of right now, I wouldn't want to hear a team captain saying that. Hope he can stop sucking.
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    @RVacchianoNYDN: Justin Tuck doesn't officially have a QB hit. "That's very wrong," he said. "I think I have 3. But I don't have enough. I pretty much suck." Although it's somewhat true as of right now, I wouldn't want to hear a team captain saying that. Hope he can stop sucking.
    he said that last year too when he was down in the dumps.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      he said that last year too when he was down in the dumps.....
      True, but still. Do something about it, stop moping around.

Comment

Take some steroids..

Comment

The first step on the right path is acceptance. Now that we have that out of the way, I expect at least 3 QB pressures and a sack every two games. Reasonable expectations and certainly an improvement from what he is giving the Giants so far.

Comment

At least he knows his problem Tuck will turn it around I don't get why all of a sudden people want a different DC....I mean they just played 3 mobile qb's and Josh Freeman can move in the pocket also but by no means were all 4 of them sitting ducks for sacks...
            Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-04-2012, 02:21 PM.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

True, but still. Do something about it, stop moping around.
              I agree....... but people deal with things in dif ways. I think many athletes go through issues when they arent playing up to standards.
              Not to get too psychological here but its not as easy as just "doing it". Emotions affect the physical and sometimes its not so easy.
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I agree....... but people deal with things in dif ways. I think many athletes go through issues when they arent playing up to standards.
                Not to get too psychological here but its not as easy as just "doing it". Emotions affect the physical and sometimes its not so easy.
                I wonder if he's injured, and trying to hide it? I have no idea.

Comment

Fans hate hearing it when it's one of the few statements made by a player throughout the course of a season. Teammates, however, interact with Tuck on a regular basis so it's not like it's the be-all-end-all statement for them like it is for fans looking to entertain themselves and others with their opinions on message boards and social media sites.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

I wonder if he's injured, and trying to hide it? I have no idea.
                    I dont think so. Who knows....maybe TC has to go to his house again and light a fire under him......
                    alos he is the D captain and IMO he feels not only responsible for himself but when the D becomes undisciplined like it did during the eagles game I feel that Tuck takes it to heart. He seems to carry that weight.

Comment

He seems to carry that weight.
                      I think the weight might be cumbersome for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fee-fi-fo-fum View Post
                        I think the weight might be cumbersome for him.
                        I agree...

Comment

Tuck last year was depressed from the loss of his 2 uncles and injuries. Maybe he hasn't gotten over the losses of his loved ones?

Tuck may need professional counseling.

Comment

Well he said it last year and then turned it on. It would be nice if that happened now because they are hurting.

Comment

He made a remark about teams lining up in punt-like formations to negate the pass rush. Which is pretty much true because you can see our two ends getting double teamed followed by a chip by either/or the halfback or fullback. There's a lot of respect for these guys off the edge and it's negated our pass rush for the most part. If there's any solution to this I think it would be to blitz, but with the state our secondary is in it seems like Fewell is reluctant to send any extra defenders.

Comment

Working...
                              X