wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    True... At least bring him out on 1st down for once. Just insert him into the rotation, never mind drawing up specific plays you'd otherwise never run.
    It's just frustrating. They drafted a kick returner in the 1st round? I just want to see this guy play!
    He happens to excel at it. Until they feel he's ready for prime time on offense, better to have him making positive contributions on STs than being inactive.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      He happens to excel at it. Until they feel he's ready for prime time on offense, better to have him making positive contributions on STs than being inactive.
      Also true. It's like seeing a glimpse of what could be on offense though.
      At least he's eliminated one of the team's weaknesses. Been searching for a decent returner since Hixon stopped doing it.
      Last edited by Flip Empty; 10-04-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Also true. It's like seeing a glimpse of what could be on offense though. At least he's eliminated one of the team's weaknesses. Been searching for a decent returner since Hixon stopped doing it.
        First, we know TC has confidence in him as a returner or he'd not be back there. I think we are now 50 - 8 when we win the turnover battle so we can understand why the coaches want to be sure Wilson can control the ball. We don't see him at practice although TC has said he practices hard. I always defer to the coaching staff on when a rookie is ready. My sense is it won't be long.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Where the hell has Jernigan been? Is he really not resourceful? The management can't see anything in him yet?
          Obviously not.

Comment

The biggest hinderance to Wilson getting more playing time is his ability to block for Eli. We all know how TC and Gilbride puts that as a priority for RBs. Maybe he hasn't shown the ability to do that enough.

Comment

Christ, just stick him on the field for an entire series or two. None of this plain-as-day "Look, we are putting David Wilson on the field so we're obviously going to use him" crap.
              I agree with this. When he's in, the D knows the play is for him. Why bother?

Comment

This kid gets his act together and Bradshaw will be riding the pines, I love Bradshaw but seriously can't wait for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X