Keith Rivers???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Rivers???

Sorry I havnt been on these boards in a while so if this topic was brought up recently thats y. I know he had a hamstring problem but I thought he would be good by now, I dont see him on the inactive list or am i missing somthing?? any news on this guy, we could really us him with all our injuries in the secondary and i have said it before and ill say it again, If he stays healthy he could easily be our best Lb on this team but thats his problem the health...........Updates anyone???

I think he was practicing today and should play. They will need him as Boley will not be playing tis week. Hopefully Rivers can stay healthy.

Comment

Ohh wow I didn't know Boley wasn't playin... Alright yea so he'll start, and yea hopefully stays healthy

Comment

He's been limited this wk. Hopefuly for Sunday, but Boley also stated he'd be in for Sunday too.

Comment

Really? Sorry then. I thought I read where Boley was out for the game.

Comment

I really hope he doesn't reaggravate the Hamstring this sunday, he's gonna be critical in San Fransico

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
              I really hope he doesn't reaggravate the Hamstring this sunday, he's gonna be critical in San Fransico
              +1

Comment

I got news for you....this week's game is just as critical as San Francisco.....they need to get to 3-2 before this brutal stretch coming up.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I saw that River's practiced yesterday, that is good news. The Bad news was Nicks is out!

Comment

Working...
                  X