Bring back 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Marley View Post
    17 can help us repeat this time to redeem himself for 08 debacle. I think this would be GOOD KARMA in a sense. We have to be able to win more than 2 in a row to be the first repeat champions in some time now . Take it from me 17 equals GOOD KARMA !!!!!
    Nice try Burress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Marley View Post
      People might say he's old or lost a step but I say bull ,17 or Plax is needed right now to give the team a spark. I believe in redemption and I'm sure 17 wants to redeem himself for letting himself and the team down in 08. He caught 8 tds last yr and we need him to make people respect us in the red zone. Bring back 17 and we will go on a winning streak guaranteed!!!!!!!!
      no.

Comment

no one needs to throw Sanchez under the bus..........he resides under the bus along with Tony Romo LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
          The wild bushes that grew where that bridge used to stand have been burned to the ground.
          Amen......I'll remember Plax for helping the Giants win a Super Bowl in 2007, and then blowing up the team in 2008......so he's a net 0.00 in my book.

I'll take Nicks, or Cruz any day of the week over that head case. Coughlin finally has this team on the same page.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
            Nice try Burress.
            LMAO!!!!
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              how quickly you guys forget Plax's role in beating GB 4 yrs ago, and his SB catch
              How quickly you forget that he was already in serious decline in 2008. FIVE SEASONS AGO.

If we're looking at washed up former Giants I'd sooner give Tyree or Steve Smith a call.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Who would you release to bring Plaxico aboard?
                Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                  Good question.
                  Even a blind hog gets an acorn once in a while
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I would rather have Shockey back!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                      I would rather have Shockey back!!!!!!
                      I do not want either...Ive grown to like the team concept that seems to prevail in our current WR/te group
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Screw that...let's get Bavaro on the Tony Gonzalez diet and see what he can do for us again.

Comment

If it's OK with Eli, it's OK with me. lol

GO GIANTS !

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            no one needs to throw Sanchez under the bus..........he resides under the bus along with Tony Romo LOL
                            Now that's funny
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                              I do not want either...Ive grown to like the team concept that seems to prevail in our current WR/te group
                              +1

Comment

say what u want 2 say bout him he still got some of the best hands n tha game

Comment

Working...
                                X