Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Giants Staff Must Be Doing Something Wrong To be This Injury Ravaged Every Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    what do you expect him do.....???
    whip and a chair damn it
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      what do you expect him do.....???
      if I knew I would tell him, maybe he should just fix the problem like he said he would...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
        if I knew I would tell him, maybe he should just fix the problem like he said he would...
        dont know how you fix common football injuries that happen to every team every year. Some more than others but it is league wide. I know that thought is contrary to popular belief on this board to some. But it is the truth
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

some injuries can be fixed with conditioning...muscle pulls for example...some can't...acl tears.... some things will happen no matter what is done....might be interesting to see a break down of the type of injuries we have gotten since TC and his staff took over
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
            some injuries can be fixed with conditioning...muscle pulls for example...some can't...acl tears.... some things will happen no matter what is done....might be interesting to see a break down of the type of injuries we have gotten since TC and his staff took over
            I think TC was referring to soft tissue injuries when he said that...

Comment

possible...but he did make a blanket statement....and some things just happen

Comment

Actually, I think TC was talking more about guys that were banged up but not playing rather than those that were legitimately injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Actually, I think TC was talking more about guys that were banged up but not playing rather than those that were legitimately injured.
                  bingo, he was alluding to the toughness of our guys

Comment

Working...
                  X