Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5+ REC for 100+ Yards, 1-2 TD Sunday for Randle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5+ REC for 100+ Yards, 1-2 TD Sunday for Randle?

Eli has put Barden & Hixon over 6+ REC, 100+ yards in consecutive weeks.

Nicks is out again, Barden is most likely OUT after suffering a concussion vs Philly.

That leaves Cruz, Hixon & Randle.

Have a feeling Eli puts to bed these work ethic questions and Randle gets ample opportunities to put this non-issue to rest.

Barden passed the torch to Hixon, Hixon passes it to Randle Sunday?

Don't believe this is premature thinking or "high hopes" at all to be honest.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Hope he has a good game, but I'm not sure if he's getting over 100 yards. He might, but don't count on it.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I sure hope so. I'm not going to put money on it, though.

Comment

Nah, I say he does much less (25-35 yards)and probably ends up with a case of alligator arms when he takes a hard hit since we are making predictions. Just going against the grain.

Comment

He'll get his time, he'll get his yards, but that's HUGE of a game. I can see that being Cruz or hixon's numbers for sure, but not Randle. I say around 60-70 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Eli has put Barden & Hixon over 6+ REC, 100+ yards in consecutive weeks. Nicks is out again, Barden is most likely OUT after suffering a concussion vs Philly. That leaves Cruz, Hixon & Randle. Have a feeling Eli puts to bed these work ethic questions and Randle gets ample opportunities to put this non-issue to rest. Barden passed the torch to Hixon, Hixon passes it to Randle Sunday? Don't believe this is premature thinking or "high hopes" at all to be honest.
            Based on what, exactly? As for who is passing what to whom Hixon has always been ahead of Barden
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hixon has always been the man. I mean in my honest opinion a Nicks, Cruz, Hixon trio is better than last years trio

Comment

Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
                Hixon has always been the man. I mean in my honest opinion a Nicks, Cruz, Hixon trio is better than last years trio
                We'll know at the end of the season but I would not be surprised.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

want to see him run crisp routes and to be where he is supposed to be. Eli will get it to him if the confidence is there.
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    want to see him run crisp routes and to be where he is supposed to be. Eli will get it to him if the confidence is there
                    I've heard that before

Comment

Long term I like the kid.
                      But barring a Hixon/Cruz injury ... NOT A CHANCE.
                      Frankly IMO the amount of 3 WR sets we will see this Sunday you will be able to count on one hand.
                      sigpic
                      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Based on what, exactly? As for who is passing what to whom Hixon has always been ahead of Barden
                        RF what...are...you...talking...about?
                        we all know, based on the stellar performance Barden gave against those panthers, he is the clear starter over hixon, randle, jerrnigan even douglas.
                        He will even start this week as well concussion and all, just ignore the depth chart and what the coaches say its about who has the hot hand and i feel that Barden still has the hot hand since the carolina game.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                          we all know, based on the stellar performance Barden gave against those panthers, he is the clear starter over hixon, randle, jerrnigan even douglas.
                          He will even start this week as well concussion and all, just ignore the depth chart and what the coaches say its about who has the hot hand and i feel that Barden still has the hot hand since the carolina game.
                          I gotta disagree with this.
                          Barden only got that start cuz Hixon was out with injury.
                          If Barden has the "hot hand" then why did Hixon start last week?
                          Now we throw a slight concussion in the mix...Hixon is more trusted and is higher on the depth chart.
                          The idea of Barden starting this week is ... far fetched.
                          sigpic
                          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                            Barden is out and Hixon has always been ahead of him on depth chart....I am not sure where you are getting your info
                            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Barden should be OUT no? Isn't that protocol...?
                              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Working...
                              X