Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Petrus would likely start for Giants if Chris Snee is unable to play

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/05/...gainst-browns/

Excerpt: "Only a month ago, offensive lineman Mitch Petrus was without a job. TheNew York Giants had waived their 2010 fifth-round pick in favor of D.J. Jones, who was awarded to the team off of waivers from the Philadelphia Eagles, but Petrus was immediately brought back after Jones failed his physical. Now, as Big Blue enters a crucial week five game with the Cleveland Browns, Petrus not only has his job, but may actually start for the defending Super Bowl champions.

"Next guy. Probably be Mitch Petrus," offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said when asked who would start for Chris Snee if he was unable to play on Sunday." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well, if Snee needed any added incentive to get back to work, this should do it
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Excerpt: "Only a month ago, offensive lineman Mitch Petrus was without a job. TheNew York Giants had waived their 2010 fifth-round pick in favor of D.J. Jones, who was awarded to the team off of waivers from the Philadelphia Eagles, but Petrus was immediately brought back after Jones failed his physical. Now, as Big Blue enters a crucial week five game with the Cleveland Browns, Petrus not only has his job, but may actually start for the defending Super Bowl champions.

"Next guy. Probably be Mitch Petrus," offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said when asked who would start for Chris Snee if he was unable to play on Sunday." Read more...

Comment

oh boy...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

To quote Scooby-Doo......."ruh-roh"
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

............fright night at GIANTS Stadium.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

snee practiced today he will play
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Get the ice tub ready for Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  ............fright night at GIANTS Stadium.
                  THAT is hilarious

Comment

I will never forget when Petrus' # was called and he was so excited he almost overran the huddle coming off the sideline

Comment

I actually like Petrus.....I just wish he could speak English:
                      Last edited by BlueJayC; 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                        I actually like Petrus.....I just wish he could speak English:
                        Snee, PLEASE take the field on Sunday

Comment

I will never forget when Petrus' # was called and he was so excited he almost overran the huddle coming off the sideline
                          That play gave me every reason to root for him. His play this year..............
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            That play gave me every reason to root for him. His play this year..............
                            Or career?

Comment

Yep, I like Snee, but I am Petrus advocate. I wish he was taking Diehl's spot instead of Snee. If Petrus plays, the run game will definitely be on.
                              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Working...
                              X