Hosley and Bernard OUT.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley and Bernard OUT.

@Giants: Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips are all out for Sunday's game.
    Mood: WOOF!

oh ffs... we NEED hosley healthy, yesterday. Fewell won't ever blitz if we don't get healthy corners...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      @Giants: Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips are all out for Sunday's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        oh ffs... we NEED hosley healthy, yesterday. Fewell won't ever blitz if we don't get healthy corners...
        The sad thing is we shouldn't need to blitz considering our d-line's health, we should be generating enough pressure with the front four. Then when we do blitz, we are exposed even more so because of how thin we are at corner. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

so it will be Linval, Kuhn, and Austin as the DTs...
          thats a "slim" rotation.....pun intended.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            Tuck will probably see a ton of DT snaps as well... where he's not as effective.

Comment

There's no way all these guys are so hurt they can't play. This is the classic "We think we're good enough to beat the browns with 1 arm tied behind our back" that got us beat against Seattle last season. Sometimes the Giants really get on my nerves
              Last edited by burier; 10-05-2012, 01:22 PM.
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

i bet we will see our de's line up at tackle alot this game if not t rich will run right up the ****ing middle on us
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                  There's no way all these guys are so hurt they can't play. This is the classic "We think we're good enough to beat the browns with 1 arm tied behind our back" that got hus beat against Seattle last season. Sometimes the Giants really get on my nerves
                  and you know this how????
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Tuck will probably see a ton of DT snaps as well... where he's not as effective.
                    not effective at DE either....

maybe give Kiwi some timne at DE then....Ojomo...Tracy????

Comment

Holy cow... I don't know how we Hung in there last year with all of our injuries, but this year already feels worse. Less players on IR , but more injured weekly. This feels like the Yankees starting their AAA team. I do feel like someone in New Orleans is using some black magic on us.
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

and you know this how????
                        Oh right I forgot to use the acceptable response.

"Oh wow. Half of starters aren't suiting up this week but shucks, Thats ok because I'm sure Johnny from the block is a great player and will step up for us. And I'm sure Justin Tuck will have a great game and Osi will get 10 sacks."

*Puke*

If you can walk you need to get your *** on the field.
                        Last edited by burier; 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Holy cow... I don't know how we Hung in there last year with all of our injuries, but this year already feels worse. Less players on IR , but more injured weekly. This feels like the Yankees starting their AAA team. I do feel like someone in New Orleans is using some black magic on us.
                          why on us? They've kicked our *** since 2006. If they were getting all voodoo, then it would be SF suffering all the injuries. As of now the only SF player injured is... Brandon Jacobs.

Comment

I know you can't prevent injuries, but boy it sure does seem that it takes the Giants players a lot longer time to recover from certain injuries that the rest of the league. Is it just me or am I right?

Comment

Hosley needs to stop with the interceptions, everytime he has one he gets injured

Comment

Working...
                              X