No announcement yet.

My plea to Tom Coughlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can just get to 7-7 we'll have the league right where we want them.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      Wilson is a dynamic player but needs to play in space........anyone who thinks he could not play the slot is delusional......and rather limited in imagination

he could become a very feared weapon.......also the pig headedness of not playing Brown as the featured back is hurting us
      Do you really watch these games, or do you just enjoy the spectacle and get your info from the announcers?

1st, Brown. Every time Brown got a touch last week he got hammered. It is obvious in the yards per carry. TC said they would ride the "hot hand" and thats what they did. Just to be clear, "hot hand" means the guy who is getting it done at the moment, not the guy you like better because he torched two questionable D's.

2nd Have you noticed that Wilson has dropped BOTH passes that were thrown to him in the regular season. He dropped a screen that would have possibly scored against NC (maybe it was TB) and he just dropped that flea flicker in the Eagles game, a FLEA FLICKER???? He dropped a flea flicker, an underhand pitch and you want to see him in the slot?

Comment

Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
        Do you really watch these games, or do you just enjoy the spectacle and get your info from the announcers?

1st, Brown. Every time Brown got a touch last week he got hammered. It is obvious in the yards per carry. TC said they would ride the "hot hand" and thats what they did. Just to be clear, "hot hand" means the guy who is getting it done at the moment, not the guy you like better because he torched two questionable D's.

2nd Have you noticed that Wilson has dropped BOTH passes that were thrown to him in the regular season. He dropped a screen that would have possibly scored against NC (maybe it was TB) and he just dropped that flea flicker in the Eagles game, a FLEA FLICKER???? He dropped a flea flicker, an underhand pitch and you want to see him in the slot?
        Logic will get you nowhere
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Lets just pull all of our starters and let the rookies have at it. At this point at 2-2 our season is already lost so why not?

Comment

a flea flicker is when the RB pitches back to the QB. Wilson missed a poorly thrown pitch from Eli. It was high and at his back shoulder while running at full speed across the LOS. I odnt agree he should be in the slot but I wouldnt give up on him with passes.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              Lets just pull all of our starters and let the rookies have at it. At this point at 2-2 our season is already lost so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                LMAO
                You know what I'd give his ring a kiss if he would give this a try
                you have to figure a way to get this kid on the field

Wilson is a WEAPON......Napoleon once said- "if you have a cannon- USE IT"........with Brown in the backfield, Wilson in the Slot, and Cruz and Nicks on the outside

Pick your poison

Chicago has a good Return man too.......he also plays WR
                Last edited by BParcells777; 10-05-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                  If Coughlin doesn't do SOMETHING I'm gonna come unglued.

Maybe when we get curbstomped by an 0-4 team Coughlin with finally get off his *** and do something.
                  You can.t be serious . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                    You can.t be serious . . . . . .
                    about what
                    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Wilson is a WEAPON......Napoleon once said- "if you have a cannon- USE IT"........with Brown in the backfield, Wilson in the Slot, and Cruz and Nicks on the outside

Pick your poison

he IS a WR.....
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Pick your poison

He needs to learn what a route is first
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          he IS a WR.....
                          Facts just get in the way

Comment

Wilson is a dynamic player but needs to play in space........anyone who thinks he could not play the slot is delusional......and rather limited in imagination

he could become a very feared weapon.......also the pig headedness of not playing Brown as the featured back is hurting us
                            When is the next lunar landing scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Facts just get in the way
                              especially with Jakk

Comment

I'm actually legally blind but can tell that when you only send a guy in to run the ball, most D's will stop him cold.........you might as well have had Brown carry a banner onto the field saying- I only come in on running plays

Why was Brown able to carry for 113 the week before???????? Answer- he did not telegraph every run

Soooooooooooo Wilson, who came out of college with a rep as a good receiver dropped 3 passes........welll.....then.........get rid of him
                                3 is enough for a total lifetime evaluation in my book.....not

Didnt Barden drop everything thrown to him for years until ........low and behold he gained some experience and confidence?

Guys llike yourself want no change.....you want to go by the book...I get it

Comment

Working...
                                X