Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
    Its not that we dont appreciate his contribution. He is a really good against the pass. Any team would want him.

But we have the deepest pass rush defense in the NFL. And Osi has NEVER been too good against the run. Cause he appears to be is always pass rushing, and over-committing to mobile QBs. Plus he never shuts up. Dont matter as he will be gone next year.

Anyway, I hope he get another ring this year!!
    lol no I was being sarcastic but I gotcha ya.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Only when I know the filter will catch it lol

I can live with the injury situation because we have so little control over that. But the DLine coming up as flat as they have just drives me crazy. Someone else said earlier Blackburn leads in sacks. I'm not sure it's true but it would not surprise me. Maybe tomorrow they just tell Stevie Brown BLITZ when you're on the field.
      Chase and Osi are both tied for the most sacks on the team with 2. If I remember correctly both of Osi's sacks were gifts(Vick gimme, and him getting pushed into Cam) so essentially Chase is leading the team in sacks. JPP has 1.5 sacks, and Tuck has 0 sacks. Our "pass rush" makes me want to vomit.

Comment

• Osi calling out a ruunning back is the biggest freaking joke there is. Richardson will run right over Osi, that is, of course, assuming that Osi actually positions himself to stop a running play. It's like Tyron calling out Calvin Johnson before a game or something.

Comment

• Last thing osi needs to be doing is challenging any NFL Rbs right now

Comment

• I think there is way to much talking by this team and they can't even back it up.

Comment

• Does he realize how stupid he sounds?

Comment

• Umenyiora needs to shut the hell up.

Comment

Working...
                X