No announcement yet.

Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every night I pray osi will pull a hamstring and TC will put Ojomo in out of desperation. It's basically the way we find out we have talented young players. For my money osi is the most over rated player on the team. He is no longer an asset.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
      I don't care for Lesean McCoy, but his characterization of Osi as a "ballerina" isn't far off the mark.

I am not sure ...I think a ballerina would have at least jumped in McCoys path
      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
        Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
        This is true 1000%.....
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I am not sure ...I think a ballerina would have at least jumped in McCoys path
          Sad but true.

Comment

im having a hard time remembering something, didnt osi pull something like this last year? when he opened his mouth about poor play, while he was the one playing poorly?
            i know something similar happened just cant remember hate when that happens

Comment

id rather have osi say "come and get it" rather than "i suck" just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                id rather have osi say "come and get it" rather than "i suck" just sayin....

I think Id rather have him shut up and play
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

agreed.....that goes for tuck and JPP too...

Comment

+1
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Isnt there some sort of semi elective surgery that dude can go get again?

Comment

"Disclaimer: The statements made by Osi Umenyiora do not reflect the opinions of the New York Giants team, owners or fans."

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                          "Disclaimer: The statements made by Osi Umenyiora do not reflect the opinions of the New York Giants team, owners or fans."
                          lol

Comment

Osi just rang the diner bell, lets see if Richards is hungry enough to try and take iT!!!!!

Comment

Osi talks a lot for sucking so much lately.

Comment

Umen-your-an-idiot just put a sock in it until you actually influence a game...positively. We've already seen you negatively influence every game so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X