No announcement yet.

Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY AND PLAY GOOD DISCIPLINED FOOTBALL..!!!!!

Comment

Interesting!
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles
        took the words out of my mouth
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          tuck actually had a decent game vs philly. dont even try turning this into "woe is osi, we're all unfair" situation. guy should keep his mouth shut especially when he sucks balls vs the run. dont want richardson running at osi all game bc that'd mean they'd run well...u think richardson wont "come take the candy" or whatever horrible analogy he used? well then let ur play do the talking, not ur mouth
          I am not making it "woe is Osi". He has definately had a bad start to the season. But I am tired of Tuck getting a pass. He has sucked so far as well, and his demeanor on the field is extremely disheartening. He has looked like he doesnt even want to be out there. Bottom line the defense as a whole has struggled against the run, but Osi is everyone's favorite guy to point the finger at. And I get it, Osi was a headache the past year and a half, and Tuck is always the rah rah team guy, but come on people, open your eyes. Our defensive captain is in a coma right now. They both have been non-factors.

Comment

I LOVE it.......
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
              Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
              QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles
                Yes after boasting he would get five sacks. Now this? He keeps this up he will be easier and easier to re sign. Big question will be.. Will we want to?
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                  I don't care for Lesean McCoy, but his characterization of Osi as a "ballerina" isn't far off the mark.
                  Not a ballerina. A DIVA.

Comment

Wow. Let's turn into the Jets...
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Luckily he is in his final contract year. Now he will be playing lights out for his new free agent contract. Right???
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Osi reminds me of this chick I used to date....she'd flip the bird to people on the highway, and then I'd get in the fight.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

yeah we all know osi is a strong runstopper.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            Osi reminds me of this chick I used to date....she'd flip the bird to people on the highway, and then I'd get in the fight.
                            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              Umen-your-an-idiot just put a sock in it until you actually influence a game...positively. We've already seen you negatively influence every game so far.
                              He also been negatively influencing other defensive players attitudes too. I really wish we would have traded him to. Baltimore before the season began when they offerred a second and a third round pick for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                                He also been negatively influencing other defensive players attitudes too.
                                The hate for this player is just ridiculous

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X