X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Osi Umenyiora challenges Brown's RB Trent Richardson

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ent-richardson

Excerpt: "
    New York Giants veteran defensive end Osi Umenyiora issued a challenge to confident Cleveland Browns rookie running back Trent Richardson.
    "If (Trent) looks on tape and he thinks he sees some candy, come try and get it," Umenyiora said Friday.
    Umenyiora's challenge came in response to comments Richardson made earlier in the week."I think that if we cover the edges and run hard, no doing all this juking and that, one move and go, I think we can have success in the running game," Richardson said.The Giants rank 22nd in the NFL in rushing defense, allowing 118.3 yards per game.Last Sunday night, Philadelphia's LeSean McCoy rushed for 123 yards against them on 23 carries, an average of 5.3 yards per attempt. As a team, the Eagles ran for 191 yards on 36 carries." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I sure am glad Osi has been playing lights out so he can back this trash talk up.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Oy Vey!

Comment

Ok Osi now back it up.Cause Trent Richardson will run you over.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          Ok Osi now back it up.
          It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles

Comment

Oh God
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              It's amazing that he would say anything after his non-performance against the Eagles
              I know it starting to scare me me lol.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I just don't get it with Osi.

Comment

didnt something like this happen last year too? osi speaking up when he has absolutely ZERO reason to. and why would he dare richardson to come get some, he's a good rb and capable of leading Cleveland to victory.
                  Keep your mouth shut and let the play do the talking...jeezus wtf is going on with our team right now

Comment

Richardson is built like an ox. The whole concept of Osi trying to stop him in the run game just doesn't bode well if you ask me. I'd rather have Kiwi play end when JPP is taking a break against this kid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      Ok Osi now back it up.Cause Trent Richardson will run you over.

Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                        Not to nit pick....but wouldn't Osi have to actually make contact to get run over?
                        If I were TC, I'd bench his *** in favor of a Tracey/Ojomo rotation

Comment

What happened to those 4 sacks you promised O$i?

Comment

I don't care for Lesean McCoy, but his characterization of Osi as a "ballerina" isn't far off the mark.

Comment

If I were TC, I'd bench his *** in favor of a Tracey/Ojomo rotation
                              Maybe if nothing else it would motivate him....in some ways I am wondering if he just isn't the player he once was.....he has never been great at playing run.....I could live with that when he was at least a force in the pass rush
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X