Road to the Superbowl :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to the Superbowl :)

Blah Friday...I'm on call this weekend...looking for some positive GMEN entertainment...too many spirit squashing posts here...so what do I do?...Pop in my fave DVD and watch my beloved Giants on their quest for a SB win...What an amazing, uplifting cinematic experience...Makes me truly believe anything is possible with this team...Even if we don't win it all this year, that's OK...we have come a long way and accomplished much more than most teams in the NFL have in recent history...No matter what, we have so much to be proud of...LET'S GO GIANTS....

Woo!

-Sunday's game vs. The Browns-

..Oh look, Trent Richardson ran past Osi..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Woo!

We'll beat the Browns. And then we will probably beat the 49ers. For some reason we cant beat the frickin eagles...
      Last edited by Rusty192; 10-05-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Woo!

I would be ok with that. It would ba a vast improvement over what we had last week: Oh look, Osi just ran past LeShawn McCoy

Comment

Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
          I would be ok with that. It would ba a vast improvement over what we had last week: Oh look, Osi just ran past LeShawn McCoy
          lmao
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
            haha
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
            X