Im going with the browns on this one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Of course they do, just like vs the Panthers this year.
    yeah ok we blew them out but you have to admit their D was garbage. this is an afc team. they are also 04 will playing like its the playoffs. and remember we are a better road team.

Comment

I'm have to respectfully disagree, the Giant's are angry that they let last weeks very winnable game slip away and are going to come out angry and kick the Browns to the curb. 27 - 10. The Brown's O is not that good.

Comment

You guys are ridiculous.... to even make a statement like that....

No faith..... shake my head

Giants win by 20+
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
          I'm have to respectfully disagree, the Giant's are angry that they let last weeks very winnable game slip away and are going to come out angry and kick the Browns to the curb. 27 - 10. The Brown's O is not that good.

The Giants have a long, sad history of making crummy QB's look awesome.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

37 - 17 Giants David Wilson retuns 1

Comment

rain will slow richardson down and I have a feeling the giants are coming to play this weekend after last weeks embarrassment. Gmen 24-7.

Comment

Wow I can't believe how it played out. Browns up 14 and then can't cover -13. So strange. But glad we won of course.

Comment

Working...
                X