Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going with the browns on this one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im going with the browns on this one

    its locked in i think they will cover being as they lose on avg of 6.5 points and we don't play so hot at home and injuries and all . of course I will gladly pay for a Giants blow out so its a win win ,.

  • #2
    Im with you. Perfect recipe for an egg laying if I've ever seen one

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      Im with you. Perfect recipe for an egg laying if I've ever seen one
      if we win i think its 10 points or under im locked in at -13

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        if we win i think its 10 points or under im locked in at -13
        No more guy from ancient aliens???
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          No more guy from ancient aliens???
          I was just gonna say that!..I was watching that the other night hahah ****ing harooni.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
            I was just gonna say that!..I was watching that the other night hahah ****ing harooni.
            Yeah that guy cracks me up on that show...he thinks everything was because of "ALIENS" LOL.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • #7
              browns r 3-1 vs defending SB champs fyi as well...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                its locked in i think they will cover being as they lose on avg of 6.5 points and we don't play so hot at home and injuries and all . of course I will gladly pay for a Giants blow out so its a win win ,.
                Figures that you would pick the Brown holes!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  browns r 3-1 vs defending SB champs fyi as well...
                  plus you know the giants play down or up to their opponents, well we will see i dont mind losing the bet if the giants look good.



                  to others- i will be giorgio for Halloween

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree, I don't think we blow them out at all, I have a feeling it's going to be like the Tampa game but I don't think we'll be down by that much.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I see another nail biter with Eli pulling their butts out of the fire in the end. I hope I'm wrong and its a blow out, (God I hope).
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        its locked in i think they will cover being as they lose on avg of 6.5 points and we don't play so hot at home and injuries and all . of course I will gladly pay for a Giants blow out so its a win win ,.
                        I agree....no way the Giants cover 9.5
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                          I agree....no way the Giants cover 9.5
                          i'm locked in at -13 i should be good to go, but if not we win big and that good too.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            i'm locked in at -13 i should be good to go, but if not we win big and that good too.
                            Good call, brother.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                            "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              plus you know the giants play down or up to their opponents, well we will see i dont mind losing the bet if the giants look good.



                              to others- i will be giorgio for Halloween
                              Of course they do, just like vs the Panthers this year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X