Bold Prediciton Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold Prediciton Week 4

I'm bored and I'm tired of all the complaining about Osi and our team in general, so let's just make some crazy predicitoins for this weeks game. I know I saw a thread where someone said they think Randle will get over 100 yards receiving...that's bold.My bold prediction for week 4: David Wilson gets 5 carries ......BOLD!!!

eli manning throws for over 400 yds. we'll win by 10 pts but the game will have been much closer than the score shows

Comment

David wilson will have a Kick return touchdown, then the next drive he will have a receiving touchdown, and then he will have a rushing touchdown on the next drive.
      ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
        David wilson will have a Kick return touchdown, then the next drive he will have a receiving touchdown, and then he will have a rushing touchdown on the next drive.
        Nice. But he said predictions, not dream sequences. (hahaha) I'm going to go with a return for TD though too.
        Last edited by GiantRoc; 10-06-2012, 12:55 PM.
        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Bradshaw has over 100 yards rushing and 2rushing TDs.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw busts out for 58 yards.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              Ahmad Bradshaw busts out for 58 yards.
              lmao well done

Comment

It's actually Week 5 but for the bold prediction...Osi and Tuck each get a sack.

Comment

Since our wide receivers are banged up....Jernigan has 3 catches.....bold enough?
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    It's actually Week 5 but for the bold prediction...Osi and Tuck each get a sack.
                    That seems bold now but in all honesty that should be expected
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

David Wilson gets 5 carries ......BOLD!!!
                      Lol woooo wo wo slow down there buddy. 5 carries?
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Giants actually play a well balanced solid game in all three phases.....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I just want a win.

Comment

My bold prediction is the Giants go on a roll and win the next 4 games.{bold enough for ya}

Comment

OK Wilson takes one to the house on a return. Gets at least 6 touches from scrimmage. And takes a run or catch more than 30 yrds. Yup a breakout game for the kid.
                              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Working...
                              X