Giants' Cover 2 defense has become the "cover who" defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This part of the puzzle just mystifies me. Tuck, Osi, JPP all healthy and yet...
    Tuck's fire is gone. Osi should be playing for his money surprised how ineffective he has been

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      In perspective, last game we gave up less than 20 points i think it was. A defense that can hold any team to under 20 should equate to a very successful team.

Its our offense that has failed to put up points consistently (except for Carolina) that is really hurting us. Badly.
      That pick in the end zone really hurt us. 300 yards out of Eli and only 17 points to show for it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        That pick in the end zone really hurt us. 300 yards out of Eli and only 17 points to show for it...

Had that not happened, we'd like have won. I'm not laying it at Eli's feet as there were enough mistakes all around. But that play and the ill-placed pass to Barden not happened......
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          In perspective, last game we gave up less than 20 points i think it was. A defense that can hold any team to under 20 should equate to a very successful team.

Its our offense that has failed to put up points consistently (except for Carolina) that is really hurting us. Badly.
          Exactly!

The defense hasn't been anything to brag about, but they played well enough to win against the Eagles, even with all the injuries. The offense on the other hand, did not. putting up yards is great, but if the yards don't translate into touchdowns, it doesn't accomplish much. We have seen too many games already this year where the offense doesn't wake up until the second half, you aren't going to win many games when you spot your opponent 30 minutes.
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
          X