Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man it's been slim Pickens in Here last several days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man it's been slim Pickens in Here last several days

    I don't know what it is. A lot of the posters on here just seem very subdued for whatever reason. I know that was a tough loss to the eagles last Sunday and they've beaten us 8/9 and were 0-2 in NFCE.


    But come on, we are only 4 games into the season.....

    We just need to get to 7-7 and we will have the league right where we want em!!! Lol

    Come on guys!! Lighten up!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  • #2
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    I don't know what it is. A lot of the posters on here just seem very subdued for whatever reason. I know that was a tough loss to the eagles last Sunday and they've beaten us 8/9 and were 0-2 in NFCE.


    But come on, we are only 4 games into the season.....

    We just need to get to 7-7 and we will have the league right where we want em!!! Lol

    Come on guys!! Lighten up!!
    he's right. did we give up when the german's bombed pearl harbor? now who's with us?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      he's right. did we give up when the german's bombed pearl harbor? now who's with us?
      I don't know if it's me but it seems there has not been a whole lot of new Threads made or even a lot of Posts being done in exsisting Threads either.
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #4
        I think people are just in shock from the really bad coaching decisions made at the end of that Eagles game, and the total abandonment of the Andre Brown running game. It just wasn't a game we should have lost, and the coaches found a way to do it. The defense playing as flat as they did was also disheartening; but they always seem to find a way to play bad against the Eagles, particularily in the second half of the game.

        A good solid game against Cleveland will help bring things back to life. It's also been a little weird for me having games on Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Sunday night, and only one 1:00 game on Sunday. Just doesn't feel like the season's really started.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
          I think people are just in shock from the really bad coaching decisions made at the end of that Eagles game, and the total abandonment of the Andre Brown running game. It just wasn't a game we should have lost, and the coaches found a way to do it. The defense playing as flat as they did was also disheartening; but they always seem to find a way to play bad against the Eagles, particularily in the second half of the game.

          A good solid game against Cleveland will help bring things back to life. It's also been a little weird for me having games on Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Sunday night, and only one 1:00 game on Sunday. Just doesn't feel like the season's really started.
          the way I see it boys,,and girls, is that there isn't much to say. we have all seen this movie before. all we can do is man up and root for our beloved Gmen.

          Comment


          • #6
            Does the coaching staff think its a coincedence that we are 2-0 with Brown in Backfield and 0-2 with Bradshaw?
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Does the coaching staff think its a coincedence that we are 2-0 with Brown in Backfield and 0-2 with Bradshaw?
              I think the coaching staff is thinking too much and maybe just do what feels right for once, roll the dice and let's see how it shakes out.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope everyone will enjoy the Giants win tomorrow starting at 1 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's always quiet before the storm.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I don't know if it's me but it seems there has not been a whole lot of new Threads made or even a lot of Posts being done in exsisting Threads either.
                    Its not just you, I have noticed it as well. It may have partially to do with the fact we are playing the Browns. Possibly the most boring team in football.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I come on and hit "what's new" button and their is nothing hardly there, or just TAGF in general. Even active threads are usually at a snails pace. Let's see how it looks tomorrow afternoon around 4 pm
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Like right now, on TAGF there is one thread new
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For the most part everyone is burned out from last weekend. The speed should definitely pick up just before the game today. As said many times, winning cures everything and if the Giants win the pace should pick up for at least the next week.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            I don't know if it's me but it seems there has not been a whole lot of new Threads made or even a lot of Posts being done in exsisting Threads either.
                            Don't worry....I'm about to change all of that...hehehe...............IT'S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                              he's right. did we give up when the german's bombed pearl harbor? now who's with us?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X