Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw fans please go dit in the corner

OMG!

"Ditting" right here bro - hop on, support the guy because Brown's stupid move most likely knocked himself out of the game.

Comment

I've never seen so much hate for a long time solid running back for the Giants. It's like he plays for the Eagles or something.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
        I've never seen so much hate for a long time solid running back for the Giants. It's like he plays for the Eagles or something.
        and the gloating from those who hate him so much is annoying. I have no problem with people complaining when he makes a mistake, but to gloat when a player on your team makes a mistake is going too far IMHO
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
          and the gloating from those who hate him so much is annoying. I have no problem with people complaining when he makes a mistake, but to gloat when a player on your team makes a mistake is going too far IMHO
          Exactly. Some of these fans disgust me.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Best thing the Giants can get is a healthy AB1 and AB2 - with all the options passing and 2 great backs possibly - we are an offensive force. More so than last year!

With this D looks like we'll need it!

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
              true, plus he's running pretty good today...shouldn't have put the ball down but now he's running like the little beast that he is

Comment

Wondering if BP will let us out of the corner now considering the play from Bradshaw the last few drives?
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

What does dit mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                    What does dit mean?
                    I think he means sit. BTW Bradshaw is playing like a BEAST!
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Dit means play DaRel Scott LOL

Comment

Bradshaw 80 yards rushing, 5.3YPC, 1TD, 1-rec for 10 yards.

In the 1st half!
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          Bradshaw 80 yards rushing, 5.3YPC, 1TD, 1-rec for 10 yards.

In the 1st half!
                          Silencing many (dis)loyal fans

Comment

everytime some casual negy fan trashes a Super Bowl hero they are proven so wrong ... i love it !!!
                            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

AB has given us total effort from his firsttr day. Every time he touches the ball he gives max, and if the holes aren't there you have to recognize that, versus branding him as no good. Most of his injuries and turnovers have been the result of him trying to stretch out another yard.
                              I will never criticize a man who gives his all. If we had 22 on the fireld giving the same effort as AB, we'd be way better off

Comment

Working...
                              X