Bradshaw fans please go dit in the corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradshaw is lighting it up now!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

look its the 1st time in 2 years........maybe I brought the little guy some luck

if he had run this hard for 2 yrs I would never have made this post..........besides I'm a Stevie Brown man.....hes doing ok no?

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
        everytime some casual negy fan trashes a Super Bowl hero they are proven so wrong ... i love it !!!
        Proven wrong? Do u watch the games? The guy was not following his blocks or timing his runs properly glad he remembered how to be a RB today

Comment

I was saying before when Brown had those 2 good games that if Bradshaw had played behind those O-lines he would have been just as productive if not better.

Now the O-line is playing well and look what he's doing...
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            look its the 1st time in 2 years........maybe I brought the little guy some luck

if he had run this hard for 2 yrs I would never have made this post..........besides I'm a Stevie Brown man.....hes doing ok no?
            In that case, start ripping JPP, Osi and Tuck!
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Never doubted Bradshaw.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

2 100 yard games in 24 games we aim high

Comment

LMFAO...
                  this thread needs to be stickied for all of time.

Comment

Bradshaw 200 yard game.....lol.....I love when dummies prematurely make these threads.....

Comment

i dont think anyone would be upset that ahmad is playing great today but lets also be honest here this is the hardest he has run in like two years

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluetribe View Post
                        i dont think anyone would be upset that ahmad is playing great today but lets also be honest here this is the BROWNS we're playing
                        fixed it for you..

I still like bradshaw though
                        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Bradshaw just called me. He said to tell the OP "Kiss the Super Bowl rings. 200 yards b**ch!!"

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluetribe View Post
                            i dont think anyone would be upset that ahmad is playing great today but lets also be honest here this is the hardest he has run in like two years
                            Which is hilarious because people were saying that Andre should have Ahmad's job bc he torched Carolina...an even WORSE rush D

THe fact is, Ahmad's track record shouldve bought him more loyalty from this fanbase. It's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              2 100 yard games in 24 games we aim high
                              Well he did have 2 100 yd games today LOL

Comment

Brown would have ran for 1,000 yards and scored 15 TD's today. Bradshaw stinks!

Comment

Working...
                                X