Bradshaw fans please go dit in the corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Brown would have ran for 1,000 yards and scored 15 TD's today. Bradshaw stinks!
    That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
      I think he means sit. BTW Bradshaw is playing like a BEAST!
      Yes, but a beast who sucks
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Lol
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

After that stupid move by Brown, Coughlin had him go dit on the bench for the rest of the game.

Comment

I've re-named him Tiki Bradshaw........welcome to the the 200 yd club Ahmad.......Sorry to doubt you

Comment

Sit him for the game? Um he has a concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                Yeah I did not get the whole A Brown kick return.........reminded me of the Jason Sehorn idea

Comment

U think Wilson touched the ball what twice and ended up with a 40 yard TD on 1

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                    Obviously that went over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      OMG!
                      I haven't read the latest posts in this thread but I would be surprised if somebody didn't mention eating a bit of crow.

Comment

Am I the only one not ditting in the corner? Sounds painful.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                          Which is hilarious because people were saying that Andre should have Ahmad's job bc he torched Carolina...an even WORSE rush D

THe fact is, Ahmad's track record shouldve bought him more loyalty from this fanbase. It's sickening.
                          Amen.
                          Those who say he hasn't run well in 2 years can't remember or appreciate his foot problems and the lack of a run blocking line last year... they were horrible. As I've said many times on here... the worst Giant OLine in 35-40 years.
                          Now, coincidentally with Diehl's injury (thank you for your good years, DD), Brown is the beneficiary and too many throw AB out with the bath water.
                          AB got a chance and he has responded to you AHoles.
                          AB gives 100%, every touch. Always has. You can't ask for more. After watching this team for over 50 years, max effort is what earns respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Am I the only one not ditting in the corner? Sounds painful.
                            I'm ditting on the toilet taking a post game dit

Comment

Duh!!! How could we not know what Ditting is...

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                Amen.
                                Those who say he hasn't run well in 2 years can't remember or appreciate his foot problems and the lack of a run blocking line last year... they were horrible. As I've said many times on here... the worst Giant OLine in 35-40 years.
                                Now, coincidentally with Diehl's injury (thank you for your good years, DD), Brown is the beneficiary and too many throw AB out with the bath water.
                                AB got a chance and he has responded to you AHoles.
                                AB gives 100%, every touch. Always has. You can't ask for more. After watching this team for over 50 years, max effort is what earns respect.
                                Agree, agree, and agree

Comment

Working...
                                X