Bradshaw fans please go dit in the corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Duh!!! How could we not know what Ditting is...
    I wonder if Eli yelled at Bradshaw to dit down on that play?

Comment

Well this thread was a massive fail LOL
      "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

Not even a good effort. 200/30=6.66 is only a 6.6 ypc. Wilson had 22 yards in one rush for a ypc average of 22. He also had a td on his rush making his rushing to td ratio 100%. Bradshaw's rush to td average was a measly 0.033333333 %
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

The d is right next to the s on my keyboard and you cannot edit Topics on here........my sincere Apologies and I hope my reverse Kharma helped inspire Bradshaw somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Am I the only one not ditting in the corner? Sounds painful.
            Use the litter box
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              The d is right next to the s on my keyboard and you cannot edit Topics on here........my sincere Apologies and I hope my reverse Kharma helped inspire Bradshaw somehow
              What the hell kind of keyboard is that?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;522452]What the hell kind of keyboard is that?[/QUOTE

every QWERTY keyboard in the world LOL
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  What the hell kind of keyboard is that?
                  Its called a QWERTY and I believe it is used by 99.999999999% of the english speaking world LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=brad;522462]
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    What the hell kind of keyboard is that?[/QUOTE

every QWERTY keyboard in the world LOL
                    I was busting his nards

Comment

[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;522478]
                      Originally posted by brad View Post

I was busting his nards
                      OK wasnt sure
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        Its called a QWERTY and I believe it is used by 99.999999999% of the english speaking world LOL
                        I'm just busting your gonads

Comment

So...I think Bradshaw is getting cut tonight!

Comment

"as physically tough and as competitive as anyone I've ever been around."...High praise from Coach Coughlin

Comment

I am ditting in the corner laughing
                              sigpic

Comment

all the good running has been done against teams with worse
                                defenses than ours (yes ,, there actually are a few worse D's than ours).

any one of our backs would have had a good game against the browns,panthers or bucs.

nobody showed up against the star-helmets or the green-birds.

and i bet nobody excels against the gold-rushers next week.

if we win it will be thru the air.......and if we lose it will be because
                                killdrive wastes 25 running plays for 60 yards total trying to establish a moot point.
                                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                                X