heartless and disgraceful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heartless and disgraceful

pushing us around in our house, there is no excuse for this,,,hurt players or not.

Agreed, being destroyed by a winless team in your own house is about as humiliating as it gets.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Things happen.

Comment

Just means Eli will throw for 600 yards in the amazing comeback.

Comment

can we no huddle already?

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
            Just means Eli will throw for 600 yards in the amazing comeback.
            Probably Just wish they could start playing offense at the beginning of the game instead
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Folks, all you need to worry is about our production on offense. We have a lot of talent on offense and they should lead the team til we get some better defenders.

Comment

Back at trying to win "worst defense"...doing a great job at it too!
                Last edited by hungrrrry; 10-07-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Where the heck is the pressure?......I don't know how much longer I can take Tuck's lack of play!!!
                  carlton51

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                    Back at trying get win "worst defense"...doing a great job at it too!
                    The D is pretty banged up, but was hoping to see some changes in scheme to make up for the secondary. Looks like they are sticking with the 4 man rush and it's not working even a little bit.

Comment

can't we blitz? I know we don't have our best personel, but we have to do something.

Comment

Premature, knee-jerk threads made in the middle of a game almost always end up making the OP look like a total fool. Case in point . . . . . .
                        Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 10-07-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

The most reactionary classic horribly hilarious post - cant anyone be calm like eli and trust in blue?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                            pushing us around in our house, there is no excuse for this,,,hurt players or not.
                            Less than 22 minutes into the game?
                            Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by carlton5127@msn.com View Post
                              Where the heck is the pressure?......I don't know how much longer I can take Tuck's lack of play!!!
                              Not like anybody else is producing. Why single out Tuck?
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X