...And the knock on A. Brown is?...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...And the knock on A. Brown is?...

Injury prone...totally bad judgement on all counts oming out of the endzone after hezitating like he did!

Why he was on returns instead of Wilson is the big question...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
      Exactly...
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Yes blame the coaches on a dumb move of running it out more than halfway deep in the end zone. Oh wait AFTER a hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
          Yes blame the coaches on a dumb move of running it out more than halfway deep in the end zone. Oh wait AFTER a hesitation.
          No... blame the coaches for having him returning the kick
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Respectfully disagree, It still goes back to why wasn't Wilson returning.

Comment

No... blame the coaches for having him returning the kick
              +1.....

Comment

Deflecting blame onto the coaches? It's the coaches fault we started on the 8 yard line, not Browns fault.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                  Deflecting blame onto the coaches? It's the coaches fault we started on the 8 yard line, not Browns fault.
                  Not sure I understand what your trying to say... but yes, I do blame the coaches for having Brown in on returns instead of Wilson who did so well last week. Brown made a bad decision there, but never should have been in that situation to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                  X