Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kildrive's pass-happy rearing its head again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kildrive's pass-happy rearing its head again.

    1st down on 11 yard line, Bradshaw is running hard and good, and what does Kildrive do? Pass, pass, pass. I've seen this way too many times. Kildrive is the reason Giants don't score as many TD as they should in the redzone. Passing in the redzone becomes extremely difficult, this is not Eli's fault.

  • #2
    Finally, Bradshaw runs the ball inside 5, touchdown, surprise surprise, they shoud've run the ball the last time as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not only that, but its like the opposing D for the most part only have to play the corner spots and not the WR's.

      ..... As Bradshaw just runs in a TD

      Comment


      • #4
        Offense making adjustments... D finally sent in an extra guy, and on both the results were good.
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

        Comment


        • #5
          The Oc is calling a pretty good game today. the offense is executing the plays

          Comment


          • #6
            Heh, ...

            We have one of the best passing games in the NFL, even with 2 of our top 3 WRs injured and we should run the ball more.

            Good one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by krygny View Post
              Heh, ...

              We have one of the best passing games in the NFL, even with 2 of our top 3 WRs injured and we should run the ball more.

              Good one.
              Well, actually, yes... that seems to be working so far in this game
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm a little confused about this post. I'd rather see the offense running as it is today, game plan wise than 2 runs in a row, minimal yards and then 3rd and long.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
                  I'm a little confused about this post. I'd rather see the offense running as it is today, game plan wise than 2 runs in a row, minimal yards and then 3rd and long.
                  I think this post was made before they started running the ball more... the running game has been outstanding since then and that only makes the passing game better. I agree... this is how the offense should be running
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                    1st down on 11 yard line, Bradshaw is running hard and good, and what does Kildrive do? Pass, pass, pass. I've seen this way too many times. Kildrive is the reason Giants don't score as many TD as they should in the redzone. Passing in the redzone becomes extremely difficult, this is not Eli's fault.
                    No, we keep on doing what we do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ah OK, going back and forth between watching the game and the forums. Thanks Brad for clearing it up.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by brad View Post
                        I think this post was made before they started running the ball more... the running game has been outstanding since then and that only makes the passing game better. I agree... this is how the offense should be running
                        We should run the offense anyways we please cause when the other weapons are established, it will make it hard for teams to really stop us. We got to get all players involve not just the running game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                          We should run the offense anyways we please cause when the other weapons are established, it will make it hard for teams to really stop us. We got to get all players involve not just the running game.
                          Agreed... but, if you haven't noticed the offense is running great right now, and it is in large part to the running game. When the run and the pass are both working, this offense is moving the ball at will.

                          Oh... and speaking of establishing another weapon... welcome to the NFL David Wilson!
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by brad View Post
                            Agreed... but, if you haven't noticed the offense is running great right now, and it is in large part to the running game. When the run and the pass are both working, this offense is moving the ball at will.

                            Oh... and speaking of establishing another weapon... welcome to the NFL David Wilson!
                            Yep and look at Reuban.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Glad to see David Wilson get a touch and that run turn into a TD!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X