Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is in the bag, Cleveland better go get Geno Smith with that #1 pick they're

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is in the bag, Cleveland better go get Geno Smith with that #1 pick they're

Losing isn't all that bad lol.

They should've drafted someone other than Weeden.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
      They should've drafted someone other than Weeden.
      Yeah I don't understand drafting a 28 year old. That dude Geno Smith had 656 yards and 8 TD's last week and he hasn't thrown a pick yet. Cleveland better go lay down so they can finally give their fans some hope.

Comment

He's a rookie QB starting in his 5th game.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
          And an oldman already.

Comment

i think Weeden will be a good qb for someone. maybe the Browns dont have the players around him yet. Richardson is a good start for them!
            sigpic

Comment

Weeden isnt even good enough to be thrown out into the mcdonalds dumpster, he needs to go straight to the dump.
              Last edited by NYfanatic; 10-07-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                i think Weeden will be a good qb for someone. maybe the Browns dont have the players around him yet. Richardson is a good start for them!
                He looks decent I just think he's up there in age already. What would u do if u were in their shoes and you had the #1 pick next year?

Comment

I agree with you if the have the #1. I don't see how you pass on Geno.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
                    Weeden isnt even good enough to be thrown out into the mcdonalds dumpster, he needs to go straight to the dump.
                    You obviously know a lot about football, so I'll take your word for it . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                      He looks decent I just think he's up there in age already. What would u do if u were in their shoes and you had the #1 pick next year?
                      If they think that Weeden is their guy, I would trade back for a bunch of picks.

Comment

If they think that Weeden is their guy, I would trade back for a bunch of picks.
                        I don't think u should pass up on a guy like Smith. When this year started everybody was talking Barkley and how WVU might have problems in the Big 12 but I watched the game vs Texas last night and Geno was making some big throws. He had a few fumbles but that defensive line from Texas gets after the QB. I think they should trade Weeden and go get their franchise QB for the next 15 years. They got a lot of options but I wouldn't pass up on Smith... no way!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          I agree with you if the have the #1. I don't see how you pass on Geno.
                          He's blowing RG3 out in almost every category at the same point of the season. I feel sorry for Cleveland... with the Baltimore move, LeBron jumped ship... they need to give their fans something.

Comment

I don't think Geno Smith is a no. 1 pick but this isn't a great draft year.
                            sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              He's blowing RG3 out in almost every category at the same point of the season. I feel sorry for Cleveland... with the Baltimore move, LeBron jumped ship... they need to give their fans something.
                              I think the Big 12 has very poor defenses and sports media just doesn't talk about it. Not that Geno isn't good but nobody had him as a first round pick and now he puts up massive numbers against Baylor and Texas (terrible and average on D, respectively) and now he's a top 5 pick? Eh....

Comment

Working...
                              X