Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the "49ERS" next week.

Edited
    Yes
    62.71%
    No
    10.17%
    I have to wait and see
    27.12%
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-07-2012, 04:17 PM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the steelers next week.
    The Steelers? We're at week 9 already?!

Comment

Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.

Comment

What if the Giants had troubles with the Browns and lost? No team should really be able to handle us with the extra talent we have.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
          Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
            Lol I didn't even catch that. Just read the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
              I meant to say 49ers. I just finished watching the eagles lose to the steelers on a game winning field goal so i guess i had them on my mind

~Big Mike~

Comment

I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the steelers next week.
                Can't we play the games in between first?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

First of all we have the 49ers next week. Second of all we beat a team we were supposed to be. We are an extremely underachiving defensive line from being a damn good team again this year. Nicks coming back would be great too.

Comment

We won a game we were supposed to win. That's it. Our defensive pass pressure is still non-existent..which is a HUGE concern. I like that the young guys stepped up. Good game by Randle, Will Hill and Brown. Cruz keeps proving he isn't a one year wonder. Bradshaw bounced back from the fumble and ran like a madman. Great game for him today. Eli was on point for the most part. So there are a lot of good things to take away from the game. But in the end we simply won a game we should have. Let's see what's up against the 49ers next week.

Comment

They have major issues. They played a bad, but tough team today. They had no pressure on the QB. Offensively they are fine. They should have had more points. I think the refs where feeling sorry for the Browns and just didn't want to keep calling PI's on them.

Comment

They were on our schedule, so we had to play them and we beat them. Sure they were 0-4, but they lost 3 of those games by 7 points or less, the other one was by 10 points.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

. I think the refs where feeling sorry for the Browns and just didn't want to keep calling PI's on them.
                          Haha i was actually thinking the exact same thing. I said to myself " i know we're killing them but c'mon. Be fair

~Big Mike~

Comment

Bradshaw brought his A game today, Wilson, Randle, some others, showed up. Eli settled down in 2nd half. Cruz had 3 tds, wilson 1td, bradshaw 1td. Even if it was against the Browns, I am well satisfied with what I saw today. I voted "Yes".

Comment

Let's see if we play up to the Niners next week, personally for me, I'll be able to gauge the team better. Our offense is fine but will be a tough test against the Niners D. Our defensive, non existent pass rush, troubles stopping the run, the pass and our injuries. The D needs to turn it around, get healthy and fast. If we play up to our potential, next week, it will be a good game. If we're lackluster, we're going to be blown out. Niners are for real, well balanced and consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X