Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post your positives for today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please post your positives for today

    ELI IS THE MAN........KEPT HIS COOL

    Randall found as a new threat

    Stevie Brown awesome

    Chase Blackburn Awesome

    Tiki Bradshaw 200yds

    3 Salsa dances

    back in virtual tie for 1st in NFC East 3-2

    Wilson shows his stuff on 1 carry

    The Germanator struts his stuff

    Big momentum game going in to SFO

    Downers- Still no Sacks, A Brown suffers concussion
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-07-2012, 04:21 PM.

  • #2
    Run Game

    Receivers

    O-line

    WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      Randall found as a new threat

      Stevie Brown awesome

      Chase Blackburn Awesome

      Tiki Bradshaw 200yds

      3 Salsa dances

      back in virtual tie for 1st in NFC East 3-2

      Wilson shows his stuff on 1 carry

      The Germanator struts his stuff

      Big momentum game going in to SFO

      Downers- Still no Sacks, A Brown suffers concussion
      agreed! Our run game and O-line played well. I would add Bennett and his toughness/grit to that list. Hopefully his injury isnt too bad.

      Not sure if I should credit Cleveland's O-line or the underwhelming performance of our D-line as to why the Giants were unable to get any sacks. I will credit our D-linemen getting their hands up to bat a few passes away.

      Comment


      • #4
        Your right........HUGE KUDOS TO THE OLINE

        Comment


        • #5
          Based on what I'm reading on the boards, there were no positives
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            We Won!!!!

            Giants fan since the early 80s

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ny06 View Post
              We Won!!!!
              exactly and the Giants have some momentum going into San Fran next week.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Based on what I'm reading on the boards, there were no positives
                Well look at this way, your campaign to save Bradshaws role was rewarded with 4 Aces and 3 Kings

                Comment


                • #9
                  Offensive line
                  Rueben Randle

                  Let's pray David Diehl doesn't come back next week

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    again it shows the depth at receiver and essentially running back! i mean guys are injured but look at our score...41-27. this depth is huge for us!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Takeaways, Stevie Brown was right there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My Positives:
                        Wilson getting a shot to carry the rock and scoring on his 2nd carry for a 40 yarder....great burst through the hole and speed!
                        Rueban Randle looked great
                        Hixon was doing nicely
                        Cruz looked good, got screwed on PAT non-call...I won't hold that against him, especially on a 3 TD day
                        Manning looked good and looks like the MVP of the team and League...never thought I'd say that
                        O-line did well and kept Eli clean all day
                        ----almost seems like the entire offense did well
                        Now for the D:
                        Stevie Brown
                        and Special Teams:
                        Stevie Brown

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Eagles lost, Redskins lost, Packers lost and Cowboys lost, just by being the Cowboys.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            Well look at this way, your campaign to save Bradshaws role was rewarded with 4 Aces and 3 Kings
                            I should be in Vegas lol
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OMG....Where to start?....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X