Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.
    Im a fan of bradshaw. Im one of the few who actually thought he played good vs the eagles given the circumstances.

But...

We played the browns
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds
      I am sorry AB but you will not see this numbers again. This was the Browns after all. Show me something consistent against the Eagles, the 49ers, the Cowboys and then we will talk.

Comment

Good on him. Didn't think he had that in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          we played the browns
          What does that mean?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            Great game for AB....very happy for him and getting the W.........but it was the Browns. I want to see him doing it against a real defense.
            I thought the Browns played pretty well. Has any other RB run for 200 against them this season?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.
              Yeah the browns are a good team they just need to get their heads straight. I mean, look what they've done the last 10 years.
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

i think their record speaks for that part 0-5, that should say enough about their quality of play, i know theyve all been close games but good teams should win some of those

Comment

Congrats to AB!

Comment

230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                      230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourself
                      Thank you if he had 100 yards I wouldn't have posted this thread but 200 yards God damn. It's not like they are not a NFL defense.
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Bradshaw and Wilson are the first backs to score on them this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                          Yeah the browns are a good team they just need to get their heads straight. I mean, look what they've done the last 10 years.
                          Find where I said they were a good team. I simply was implying they are no push over.

Report back when you have done so.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Bradshaw and Wilson are the first backs to score on them this season.
                            We still obviously suck, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              We still obviously suck, right?
                              For sure. Especially Bradshaw.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                                Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X