Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astorian View Post
    "regardless", not "irregardless". There is no such word in the English language.
    if it was a word, it would be a double negative, "without without regard", or not regardless
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      and held both those RB's to under 100 yards
      Exactly! I just thought Bradshaw needed some time with the OL sans Diehl, I thought that was the biggest improvement, not Brown...Althought I hope he is well and we get a nice 3 headed running attack going.

Comment

i know it's the browns, but they held ray rice (on my ff team) to 50 yards rushing against baltimore. he got most of his points receiving in my PPR league. so the browns might not be that good, but they are not as bad as you think. consider the saints were 0-4 until tonight. this was a good showing for our OL and running game.

Comment

Before tonight, Browns where 14th in rushing yards per attempts, 19th in rushing yards allowed. Giants 26th/21st respectively...just saying.

Comment

The thing about Bradshaw is that he runs HARD, Wilson on the other hand has the speed and explosiveness but doesn't run as hard, not saying that he can't but right now he's still young. That being said I do think Wilson should get more carries.

Comment

Bradshaw was awesome.. I was annoyed with the fumble, only because he'd been so injury prone and we haven't seen a ton of this bradshaw over the last couple seasons, so i was a bit fed up.. Not quite to the point of not wanting him as our back, but certainly fed up to the point i needed to see a strong performance to get my love for AB back up to where it needs to be...

Comment

I think the O line did their job this week and AB was able to take advantage. Brown's D has given up over 140 yds per game on the ground, so I think there was some of that going on as well. Next week will be the big test, San Fran is giving up like 80 yds a game!
                Last edited by Captain Chaos; 10-08-2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;521941]
                  Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
                  It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."
                  The browns are not a bad team. Inexperienced, yes, but not a bad team. Would you say the saints are a bad team? They only won one more gane than the browns. Give credit where it is due. Great game Bradshaw, do it again next week. Way to go Giants.WOOOOOO.
                  Last edited by Dorothy; 10-08-2012, 05:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

what i noticed is after the fumble, bradshaw started running angry again, and wtrhout as much jumping around at the line.. Hes pretty freaking strong and when he gets full head of steam, he can do alot of things in the openfield...

Comment

I think AB was already motivated by all of the accolades ABII had been getting...and the fumble only fired him up more. It is good to have someone behind him letting him know that if he isn't interested in toting the rock with fire and agression then there would be somebody standing on the sideline waiting for their turn.

Comment

Great bounceback and overall game by AB...he has heart and pride.

Wish we would see that kind of motivation from their bad play on the DLine...
                        "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Working...
                        X