Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

I'm sorry MR Tiki Bradshaw.........I'll take a double helping

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line.
      It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.

Comment

[QUOTE=I Bleed Blue;521930]It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."

Comment

we played the browns
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            we played the browns
            You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              we played the browns
              I can tell you right now that no running back usually gets 200 yards there is something to be said about that but yeah let's just brush it a side as nothing. It's funny cause Brown does it against the Panthers and everyone rides his ****.

Comment

I'll have my share IFFFFFFFF he can have half the numbers next week against a serious contender against San Fran

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.
                  I know right like 200 yards is something to sneeze at. He's sucks cause he didn't do it against the 49ers.

Comment

Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                      Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement
                      it's ridiculous lmao and they they will be pissed when he doesn't have 70 yards against the best rushing defense in the NFL.

Comment

Bradshaw had a great game, and it was a wonderful thing to see. I am a supporter of him, but agree with those that are saying that one game against a bad D is not an indication of anything except for how bad the Browns are. Kinda similar to anointing Brown the starter after a good performance against Carolina.
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                            WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.
                            I think Coughlin and staff wanted Bradshaw to get 200 yards. I believe in Giants history it has only happened 7 times, now with Bradshaw being 8. Wilson will get his chances.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Oh the tip toe burglar excusers are missing from this thread, keep faith in our feature back. He will continuing to show up with his cutback abilities. feed him and he will produce.
                              sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Working...
                              X