Eli is the league front runner for MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m0rbid1 View Post
    It seems to me Matt Ryan gets hyped up every frickin year until he reaches the postseason lol. Matty Ice, my a*******.
    You should have heard the guys on the NFL network calling him "The Mattural". Oh please! They should be calling him Prematture with the way he no shows in the playoffs.

Comment

to this point Eli has been stellar but we got a long ways to go!

if we are sill considering him in week 14 i'll take notice!
      sigpic

Comment

well id say yes. not only is he virtually carrying the Defense, but he's leading the offense to like 40 pts a game with a new wr core week in week out. how about randle today...

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Too early in the season to tell
          Oh let them get their hopes up.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Could care less about regular season MVP award, I just want Eli to get his 3rd SB MVP award!

Comment

The tiebreakers to these awards usually come down to the record of that player's team. Remember that Terrell Suggs won the Defensive Player of the Year award last season even though Jared Allen and JPP had better overall statistics.

Comment

All I hear is about Matt Ryan and I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints destroyed them seriously, he has not showed me anything yet. He's gotta win playoff game first to me to be considered elite.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                  Ryan sucks, Eli all the way.
                  I'm glad you included that comma
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                    Oh let them get their hopes up.
                    But then we have more folks moving to the cliff in a few weeks when the sky falls
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I'm glad you included that comma
                      HAHAHAHAHA that's funny.

ELI for MVP, he should have won last year. I mean we had the worst running game in the League and a injury riddled defense ranked in the bottom 5 I think to the playoffs. And we, unlike the Pass Happy offenses in NO,NE,GB still lead the league in rushing TD's so Eli got us in position many a time and we feed our weak ground game.

I thought he should have won last year but hey he should be the front runner this year at this point. But like many have said before Eli doesn't seem to care about any of the Individual Accolades. Just Wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Signature NYG View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHA that's funny.ELI for MVP, he should have won last year. I mean we had the worst running game in the League and a injury riddled defense ranked in the bottom 5 I think to the playoffs. And we, unlike the Pass Happy offenses in NO,NE,GB still lead the league in rushing TD's so Eli got us in position many a time and we feed our weak ground game.I thought he should have won last year but hey he should be the front runner this year at this point. But like many have said before Eli doesn't seem to care about any of the Individual Accolades. Just Wins.
                        You're right, Eli should have won it last year.Unfortunately, MVP is now about who has the best fantasy numbers.

Comment

He has too many INT's right now. If he cuts down on them he could be a serious contender...(depending on what the Giants do from here on out)
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            He has too many INT's right now. If he cuts down on them he could be a serious contender...(depending on what the Giants do from here on out)
                            I'm pretty sure he only has 2 more interceptions than Matt Ryan, who is a leading MVP candidate right now. I won't even go into how much bologna his int was today haha. PI doesn't get more obvious than that.

Comment

Working...
                            X