Chris Snee has a torn hip labrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Snee has a torn hip labrum

Chris Snee has a partially torn hip labrum - From Mike Garafolo #nyg #giants #gmen #snee

what does that mean? Is it a serviceable injury?

Comment

Yep - anad played with it and does not expect to miss time - very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
        Yep - anad played with it and does not expect to miss time - very impressive
        hes a tough guy. sounds painful.

Comment

IT HURTS A LOT THIS GUY IS BADASS

Comment

hats off to Snee and Bennett for showing their grit and playing through their pain and injuries. I don't know the extent of Bennett's injury, but he did show heart and grit to come back and make some key blocks throughout the game.

Comment

I have no idea what a hip labrum is... but I am pretty sure I never want to tear one!
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

tear in the lining that holds the hip socket in place with the hip. can be alleviated with pain relievers/physical therapy. usually repaired by trimming the excess torn tissue.

BOOM!!!

Comment

His father-in-law told him to man up!

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                    what does that mean? Is it a serviceable injury?
                    I believe he's been playing with it
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by cken View Post
                      tear in the lining that holds the hip socket in place with the hip. can be alleviated with pain relievers/physical therapy. usually repaired by trimming the excess torn tissue.
                      I was just going to say that
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        I was just going to say that
                        I'm a premed with interest in sports medicine, couldn't help myself Roanoke.

BOOM!!!

Comment

I think next year, the Giants should just play their second stringers and as they get injured, they replace them with the first stringers. This way, we are going forward (playing more 1st stringers each week) as the season progress vs going backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by cken View Post
                            I'm a premed with interest in sports medicine, couldn't help myself Roanoke.
                            I'm mostly associated with the criminally bewildered

Comment

Working...
                            X