No announcement yet.

If Wilson Doesn't

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Giants have to run the ball vs the 9ers, don't care if they are hard to run on, You will not fool anyone with the play action pass if you can't run the ball. G-men need to pass on 1st down, pick up 6-7 yds, then that sets us up nicely for run/pass option as well as screens /dumpoffs to the RBs. Key to victory in SF will be staying out of 3rd & long situations, and our D-line has got to dial it up & put constant pressure on Smith or he will light us up!

Would also be nice if Hakeem is in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      get unleashed vs the 49ers I am going to lose my cool. seriously.

That is all..
      the niners game will prob be another one of those games where we have 52 yards on the ground, their D is too strong..but hopefully these receivers can chop them up in the passing game and open things up for the run in the second half

Comment

I love Wilson but this is ludicrous....the kid just got 2 or 3 carries in a game and got a nice TD and we're supposed to heavily increase his workload against what is arguably the best run D in the league?

Comment

Yes, Wilson deserves more than 2 carries a game. I do not care how you slice it. Slice pie, pizza, cake whatever. Slice it with a knife, a fork, a spoon, or a sword. 2...I repeat TWO carries for our # 1 pick...who by the way took a casual run up the middle to the house.

I'm not football ingnorant, fellas. I understand the coaches, I side with coaching. But I can't help but let my passion as a sports fan leek out and want to see our shiny new #1 pick get some touches. Can you blame me? Really?

btw I never said "heavily increase his workload" give the kid a series. maybe 2 series. thats all I'm asking for and I think its completely reasonable..

Comment

Is Kyle Williams still on their roster?

He is? We are good guys.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yes, Wilson deserves more than 2 carries a game. I do not care how you slice it. Slice pie, pizza, cake whatever. Slice it with a knife, a fork, a spoon, or a sword. 2...I repeat TWO carries for our # 1 pick...who by the way took a casual run up the middle to the house.

I'm not football ingnorant, fellas. I understand the coaches, I side with coaching. But I can't help but let my passion as a sports fan leek out and want to see our shiny new #1 pick get some touches. Can you blame me? Really?

btw I never said "heavily increase his workload" give the kid a series. maybe 2 series. thats all I'm asking for and I think its completely reasonable..
              Wilson got a touch and scored a TD. He didn't drop the ball, mostly because no one came close enough to shout at him. However, it was a successful opportunity and now he will get more touches. It's called player development
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Wilson got a touch and scored a TD. He didn't drop the ball, mostly because no one came close enough to shout at him. However, it was a successful opportunity and now he will get more touches. It's called player development
                shoot, I didnt realize we developed players

Comment

Any back in the NFL scores on that play. It was a gift wrapped TD with the whole he had there. AB ran for 200 yards. If he plays like this I don't care if Wilson only returns kicks all year.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                    Any back in the NFL scores on that play. It was a gift wrapped TD with the whole he had there. AB ran for 200 yards. If he plays like this I don't care if Wilson only returns kicks all year.
                    I was saying these exact words about Bradshaw in October of 2007. These things take time, but you will see. Eventually everyone will see.

Comment

shoot, I didnt realize we developed players
                      So it would seem
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                      X