Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Randle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about Randle?

    Looked damn impressive. That was the "nfl ready" player JR was talking about. Mad props, he made a bunch of great catches, looked awesome running his routes...just an awesome day. he's earned more time...our wr core is going to be unstoppable once nicks returns for the 9ers.

  • #2
    i thought Randle played a good game! he caught the ball and made some plays!

    the one he dropped he didnt keep his eye on it. overall id give him a B!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

      Comment


      • #4
        He really shut up some morons in the media.

        Frankly, that was some bull**** right there. Kid's a rookie, after all. I guess nowadays if you don't swagger around and behave like an a-hole you lack passion.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

        Comment


        • #5
          he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by idiotekniQues View Post
            he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.
            I can't think of QB that is doing a better job right now than Eli. He pretty much blew the doors off the Browns today. He had a lot of help in the running game, but his ability to just spray the ball to whomever is healthy is pretty wild.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

            "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brad View Post
              He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.
              he played very well today

              but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

              watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

              that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                he played very well today

                but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

                watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

                that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion
                +1...and lets not forget he was covered by their 3rd or 4th CB....Still, I think this was a great start for him in our offense. He has a ton of potential. Same thing with Wilson.

                Comment


                • #9
                  good for him, maybe now all the fake giants fans can shut up about him not "wanting it" bad enough

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    he played very well today

                    but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

                    watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

                    that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion
                    exactly, and you said it so much better than I did
                    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      who said anything bout top 3? i think he's earned some more targets tho...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think he is showing that by the end of the year he will be a part of this offense

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He had a nice game and I like the way Eli fed him ball after ball to build his confidence. There was that one drop but all things included this was a great coming out party for the kid.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For the record, Randle's "passion" was never in question. What was, was his work ethic. You can be passionate as hell and be a little lazy in practice/preparation. HUGEE difference guys. Lets not mix up the two.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              He had a nice game and I like the way Eli fed him ball after ball to build his confidence. There was that one drop but all things included this was a great coming out party for the kid.
                              Eli brought him in for some one on one film review before the game
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X